𝟎𝟐「𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞」

"You never listened to me." A male voice said.

Y/N didn't dare to talk back to her real brother. When Nanami knew she was in Jujutsu High, so he immediately headed to Jujutsu High. Itadori, Nobara and Megumi doesn't want to interfere with them so they headed to their rooms.

"See? where is your mind? I can't feel that you are listening." Nanami scolded to Y/N who was shivering in fear because this is the second time she got scolded by his brother.

"I'm listening to you.. I just don't want to talk back to you.." Y/N almost whispered, she's being careful for her words so it won't worsen the situation.

"Where's Gojō?" Nanami asked to Y/N. "I don't know." Y/N simply answered, wondering where on earth Satoru is.

Nanami is a type of man who's calm even though in difficult situation, he don't want to hurt her sister but he still wants to secured
Y/N's protection.

Y/N is a blessed one. Compared to Nanami's strength, power and ability, Y/N is a rare woman who possessed a rare or unique power, yet Nanami doesn't want other Jujutsu sorcerers or any curse to recognize her ability.

Y/N can use her domain expansions. She have varieties of domain expansion but she must use it well or limit it. If she use it nonstop or like limitless, she might die or disappear forever.

"Nanami~" Satoru suddenly appeared in front of the siblings, happy and unbothered.

"You keep spoiling her." Nanami said in a low voice, almost scolding him.

"Nanami~.. Our sister will turn to 18 and that's how many years she lives without friends. Why can't she experience it? It's too unfair because since we were born, we experienced to have someone, some friends who made our childhood memorable." Satoru said to Nanami.

Nanami stared at his sister who's now sleeping, he chuckled as he remember that his sister always sleeps when he's going to scold her.

"I know, I'm just afraid.. for that day." Nanami said while caressing Y/N's cheek.

"Ah! her death?" Satoru answered while smiling, "Yeah." Nanami murmured.

"Aren't we the strongest? We can always protect her no matter what happens. Besides, death will come to everyone because we were born to be dead." Satoru said to which Nanami who took off his signature sunglasses.

"We should give the life she wants, she decides what she want to do, to have because she's just like us, Nanami. Besides she's the owner of her own life, not us. She deserves to live her life she wants and accept death with no regrets." Satoru explained, those words from him made a big impact to Nanami, like an eye opener as he thought of how strict he was to her, how he ruined the woman's life and how he took her own freedom to live a normal life.

I'm not a good brother at all. Nanami thought to himself as he remembered how Y/N's life was ruined because of him.

"Think about it, Nanami." Satoru patted Nanami's head as he walked away, leaving the siblings.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I will never control your life again." Nanami said then he carried the girl in a bridal style to her room.