𝟎𝟕「𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡」

"You woman, save your life and leave." A male voice echoed, turning to the woman who's standing confidently, holding a cursed weapon called Katana.

"Only feeble women leave, Esō." Y/N said in a deep voice, gazing at him. The woman felt excitement when someone came, "Younger brother eh?" Y/N asked playfully, biting her lower lip as she glanced on the curse.

Esō grinned, locking his eyes on the figure of woman, "What do you want, woman? Death wish?" Esō questioned, grinning and thinking how feeble minded is she.

Y/N laughed devilish which made Esō and Kechizu exchanged glanced to each other,

"I'm already dicing with death, Esō." In which Esō flinched, the curse doesn't know how did she know his name, nonetheless he won't let his guard down.

The place filled up by intense energy coming from the woman, her eyes were turning into red color, a sign of warning.

"Esō, Kechizu.." Y/N muttered under her breath, nevertheless the two cursed spirits heard her, then they flinched, blinking their eyes in astonished feeling.

"Turn around for me, Esō." The woman commanded, a red cursed energy surrounded Y/N body meaning a strong technique she have released, in which she can command even though she didn't touch his body.

'It's a risk to release this kind of technique' She thought, in an instance Esō can't control his body, it really turned around and then Y/N saw his back which made him wants to kill her already.

"I see, you're self-conscious about your back, huh? Pretty terrifying." The woman teased, he gritted his teeth as he glared at her, "You.. You looked!" Esō exclaimed in anger, Y/N laughed slyly.

"Big bro!" Kechizu shouted in which Esō who's going to burst out in anger, really pissed.

"I will kill you!" Esō shouted, Y/N wondered as she smelled a weird smell coming from him,

"Supreme Rot Technique: Wing King! death by wasp!" Y/N ran faster as she could to avoid his blood, laughing like a mad woman. "Running? I thought you want to die, mad woman!" Esō exclaimed, smirking as he watches the girl running.

"Our technique, Supreme Rot Technique: Decay! starts now."

"Argh!" Y/N groaned as she felt pain on her body, "There's no need to worry. My younger brother's blood is not the same quality as mine, you wouldn't even die from mine unless you were drowned in it." Esō explained, fascinated by her as he watched her enduring the pain.

"But it does hurt like hell." He continued, membrane wounds scattered on her body, "Tch." Y/N groaned as she lifted her hand, she should kill Kechizu before they activate the technique.

"You guys are strong, but I'm a merciless killer." The woman said as she activated her reverse technique, it's a simple technique to reverse what he did to her, and if she activated it will automatically reverse to him.

"Does it hurt, Esō?" Y/N asked, "If you don't, hurry and deactivate it now." She continued.

She took her katana, swiftly running to Kechizu, the woman didn't hesitate to slice him into pieces, yet it was not enough to kill the curse, Esō decided to deactivate the technique because he can't stand seeing his younger brother dying. The woman sighed as she muttered something under her breath, not taking off her gaze at Kechizu.