𝟏𝟕 「𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤」

"Please."

"Now what? After what've you done to my sister, if you didn't came in her life she would've been here with me!" Nanami burst out of anger as he took a cigarette from his pocket, glaring at Mahito.

"No." Gojō pointed out.

"If you let her live with me in this fucking school she would've learned how to protect herself! Why did you fucking—"

"Why? Why did I hid her?! Fuck you Gojō! Fuck yourself! You let her live with you without telling me! You didn't fucking get some consent for my sister! I hid her for a long time so she won't trigger the soul that has been living with her since she was born! Tell me Satoru, WAS I WRONG PROTECTING MY SISTER? WAS THAT WRONG TO KEEP HER ALONE SO THAT SHE WON'T ANYBODY ELSE AND NO ONE WILL HURT HER?! Fucking tell me!!!"

Satoru released a power presence as he glared at Nanami, Nanami took off his sunglass as he glared at him too.

"Stop fighting idiots."

The king of curses, Sukuna has returned using Itadori's body.

"I know where she is."

Everyone started to focused to Sukuna, astonishment was shown on their faces as they began to listen.

"I have connections. That curse was quite powerful."

"But I know, Y/N is powerful. The deceased cursed spirit didn't gain the half of Y/N's body and power." Sukuna explained.

"Hey, your girl is fighting. She will kill herself as soon as possible, haha!" Sukuna laughed out, winking at Mahito who's sternly listening.

"Tell me where she is." Mahito said sternly.

"I will, in one condition." Sukuna demanded.

"What condition?"

"Y/N will be my wife, she will be known as queen of curses." Sukuna seriously said, a smirk on his face was shown as he playfully chuckled at him.

"No." Mahito refuses.

"Oh okay, then I will sleep now. Go find her until she dies tonight. Goodluck—"

"I will give her to you as soon as possible, marry my sister please let her live. I'm begging you." Nanami pleased while looking at Mahito.

Mahito slapped his head as tears fell out from his eyes unexpectedly, he really loves Y/N but he can't refuse as he thought of her safety.

"I want answer from him." Sukuna pointed to Mahito.

"Why her? Why my girl?" Mahito asked.

"Because I like her. She's powerful, not a bitchy girl. I like strong woman." Sukuna said.

But deep inside, the King of Curses know something about her, Sukuna saw something that someone didn't see. He has to marry her, to help her revenge what did happen to Sukuna's village."