𝟎𝟑 「𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥」

It's been one week since Nanami visited Jujutsu Tech. After that night, he went to his house with Y/N. The girl accepted her fate, yet she felt a little rage at her brother.

"Y/N, I have a topic to discuss with you and I need you to listen." Nanami said while typing something on his phone. The girl looked to her brother, a blank expression saying she's not interested in his brother.

"What now?" Y/N said in a low voice, groaning as she felt tired listening to his brother. Nanami walked to Y/N's couch where she was sitting, he placed his signature eyeglasses on the top of the table.

"You know, I don't want you to have friends or to be a sorcerer." Nanami begins, the girl began to feel annoyance as she reminisced on her past years, feeling sadness to how he ruined her life.

"I know, can you please stop now? I'm tired. Tired of hearing your words! it makes me feel different, I feel like I'm a monster that you've been hiding for many years!" Y/N shouted, the girl sighed as she noticed her tears falling down from her eyes, she then locked her eyes at his brother who's listening to her.

"I'm really envious!..to the people who lives normal!" The girl continues, she was still crying while letting the words she wanted to say to his brother.

"Tell me Nanami, why I need to be like this?" Y/N asked, she fell to her knees.

Nanami sat on the floor to meet Y/N's teary eyes, "That's why I need to talk to you, I'm not going to  control your life anymore." Nanami directly said to Y/N, the girl's eyes widened.

"What.. What are you saying?" Y/N asked to which Nanami's wiping her tears off using his thumb.

"Didn't you hear me? You can now join those idiots you met last week, and also.. you are going to be a Jujutsu sorcerer." Nanami said, he smiled a bit to his sister.

Y/N suddenly shouted, "HOW DARE YOU NANAMI? WHY DID YOU JUST AGREE NOW? YOU WASTED MY 17 YEARS--" Y/N was cut off by Nanami's laugh.

What the fuck, Nanami? Do you think I'm joking!?! She thought to herself.

But why my brother is.. laughing. Y/N thought, shocked because this is the first time he saw his brother laughed, even though it's just like a giggled.

She tightly hugged her brother, while crying. She's not overreacting, she's just happy because her biggest dream came true.

"Thank you, Onii-san!" she whispered.

...

"Why are we here?" Nobara confusedly asked, she's with Itadori and Megumi in front of Gojō's room in Jujutsu Tech.

"Gojō-sensei have an announcement to discuss about." Fushiguro answered. Itadori was about to knock on the door but someone interrupted.

"Gomen-nasai!" Satoru voice's echoed in the whole area, he's walking with Y/N.

"Gojō-sensei! Y/N-chan!" Itadori shouted to them, Y/N and Gojō smiled at him.

"What.. are you wearing?" Nobara asked, she was stunned and amazed at Y/N's appearance.

Y/N was wearing a shiny navy blue coat inspired by Princess coat, but it's customized. It has a belt to shape her body and buttons representing Jujutsu Tech. The coat was paired with black over-knee boots, enough to hide her legs. And she has a leg holster to keep her pocket gun incase of incidents.

"Is that Jujutsu high's uniform?" Nobara asked again, she was like drooling because of Y/N's uniform, yet even though Y/N's uniform is unique, her uniform is just like a simple ones.

"Yes. Do I look weird?" Y/N asked nervously, she was trying to guess their thoughts about her.

"No." Megumi interrupted. Y/N's E/C eyes widened, she glanced to Megumi but he immediately avoided Y/N's eyes.

"Well, thank you. I thought I looked weird." Y/N replied, Gojō coughed to get their attention.

He then cleared his throat, "Y/N is going to be my new student, your classmate as well and she will team up with you guys." He said to his students then he put his arms on girl's shoulder, their eyes widened except Megumi who is just listening, yet they were happy and excited to work with Y/N.

"May I ask something, Gojō-sensei?" Itadori asked interestedly to Gojō.

"What's it Yuji-kun?" Satoru curiously asked.

"What is her grade sorcerer rank?" Itadori asked, the rest listened seems to be interested to her abilities and strength of being a sorcerer.

Gojō scratched his head, "Gomen-nasai~ I can't tell you this time."  His answer made students startled, wondering why Gojō can't tell them about her power.

Gojō smirked as he continued to speak, "But I will give you some clues, she might be a grade two, or three.. or maybe a special grade. But who knows?" Gojō answered to which his astonished students, except Megumi who rarely shows expression.

"Hah?! Why did you include Special Grade, Gojō-san? And I'm literally confused what rank I'm in.." Y/N said, she doesn't even know what grade sorcerer is she and only Nanami, Gojō and other faculties knows her rank. Nobara and Itadori fell on their knees in confusion.

"Why she doesn't even know Sensei?!" Nobara interrupted.

"HEHE! Don't worry. In a few months you will know. It's really sensitive to discuss it with you guys.. Gomen-gomen~ I will ask Nanami about this." He said as he began to walk away from them.

"You woman.. you are interesting." A man's voice echoed in their area, Y/N was seeking for the voice she heard and felt weird because she knows none of them said that.

Itadori suddenly slapped his face, It was the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna's mouth who appeared on Itadori's cheek that spoke a while ago.

"N-NANI? ITADORI WHAT WAS THAT?!" Y/N shouted in fear, "I'M SORRY IT WAS SUKUNA!" Itadori kneeled as he apologized to Y/N, he kept slapping his cheek then he stopped when Y/N help him to get up.

"S-Sukuna?! DID YOU EAT HIS FINGERS?!" Y/N asked, eyes widened and jaw's dropped.

"Eh, yes.." Itadori almost whispered, feeling ashamed and scared that the girl might avoid him.

"For real?" Y/N asked again, "For real." Fushiguro and Nobara confirmed at the same time.

"Eh? that sucks." Y/N responded as she knew Sukuna was living inside of Itadori's body, yet she's also interested how powerful the king of curses is.

To be continued..

Author's Note

UNEDITED,I know it's a boring chapter but I want to publish it 'coz she must be a sorcerer now. Sorry for my grammar I'm feeling weird and tired today! but I need to upload chapter yet it's short. And for Y/N's uniform you can not imagine it if you don't want to, you can imagine the uniform you like. It was just a suggestion from a friend because I can't think of ideas! LMAO pls vote and comment.. and is onii-san means older brother if he's like 15 years older than you? I just remember that and I'm not sure then if it's wrong then I apologize! Correct me.

Arigato Gozaimasu!