𝟎𝟏「𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬」

"Gojō-san, where are we going?" Y/N asked while carefully walking because Satoru put blindfold on her eyes while walking to their destination.

"Hehe, patience Y/N. You will love this!" Satoru exclaimed while holding Y/N's hands to guide her, smiling widely.

"If you're gonna surprise me and the reason is Nanami then shut the fuck up Gojō-san--"

Satoru took off Y/N's blindfold, "Surprise Y/N-chan!" he excitedly screamed, Satoru felt awkwardness as he noticed Y/N's reaction.

A blank face, he can't figure out if Y/N is happy or not. "Y/N-chan.. hehe.. don't you--"

"Gojō-san.." Y/N whispered to his brother.

"GOJŌ-SAN! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Y/N exclaimed in happiness. She then hugged Satoru, a happiness filled her emotion.

Her dream came true, she's now in Jujutsu High. The place where she wished to live while learning to be a Jujutsu sorcerer.

"Hehe~ ofcourse! I will give anything you want just to make my sister happy." Satoru said while he picked up Y/N's stuff.

Yet the woman felt nervous, her brother won't let this happen.

"How about Nanami?" Y/N asked, she knew his brother wouldn't agree to Satoru's idea.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Leave it to me." Satoru answered. While Y/N was busy admiring the place and taking pictures in every spot, Satoru suddenly called his three students.

"Y/N-chan~ I will introduce you to my precious students." Satoru said in a sweet and excited voice, when Y/N turned around, she saw three students of his brother.

"Gojō— eh MEGUMI?!!!" Y/N screamed in shocked as she saw her childhood friend, which is Fushiguro Megumi.

"Y..Y/N?" The boy with beautiful eyelashes said in a low voice. Astonished seeing her for the second time.

"You guys.. know each other?" Nobara and Itadori asked at the same time.

"Yes, my sister knows Megumi since her 10th birthday but unfortunately that was their last day to see each other." Satoru answered then he chuckled because he remembered how Y/N cried endlessly, blaming his brother that night when Megumi and Y/N's chance to be friends were cut off.
Y/N and Megumi scratched their heads as they remembered that their friendship lasted for only one day.

"SISTER? GOJŌ-SENSEI I THOUGHT YOU ARE--" Satoru cuts off Nobara, "Not blood related but we are siblings by heart~." Satoru sincerely said, glancing on Y/N when a smile formed from his face.

"Gojō-sensei.." Itadori said amazingly, he wondered what if he has sibling? but then he came back to the reality where he was an only child who didn't have a chance to live with his mother and father.

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara!" Nobara chimed in then she hugged Y/N tightly like they were close though Y/N didn't refuse instead she responded.

"And I am Itadori Yuji!" Yuji screamed as he joins the two girls hugging each other, the both girls stopped for a second but then they group-hugged.

"I'm Y/N." Y/N introduced, glancing to Megumi for the third time, he still can't believe what happened.

"F-Fushiguro..Megumi." He introduced in a low voice, Y/N run towards to him and she immediately hugged Megumi, and he didn't refused to hug the girl perhaps he carefully hugged the girl, not wanting to land his hand on her back, Megumi has a respect for the woman.

"I guess, we can continue our friendship now!" Y/N exclaimed smiling widely, then Megumi shown a beautiful smile in return, that smile reminds Y/N when she first met him. She started to feel heat on her face.

"Did that stone smiled?!" Nobara exclaimed, still locking her eyes on Megumi who rarely shows an emotion, yet all of them ignored Nobara.

"Y-yeah. We can." Megumi said to Y/N, hiding his face a little as he felt a heat on his cheek, not wanting the idea to be embarrassed.

"I will call for you when the food is ready!" Satoru said as he ran inside the school, leaving his students.

The four of them sat in a bench, "Why Gojō-sensei.. hid you for a long time?" Megumi asked, he was really confused because his sensei said she will be in overseas to have a vacation but she didn't return for 7 years.

"Huh?"Itadori said, Nobara covered Itadori's mouth so the two can talk.

"It was my brother's decision." Y/N answered to which Megumi who nodded.

"How old are you?" Yuji asked Y/N.

"I'm 17 years old." Y/N answered.

"I guess I'm a few months older than you." Nobara said, then Yuji interrupted again, "When is your birthday?"

"December 22." said Y/N, "You're the same as Fushiguro?" Yuji asked.

"Actually, we were born in same month, day, year and time." Megumi said while starring at Y/N.

"W-WHAT? That's awesome!" Nobara and Yuji exclaimed.

"Yes--" a ringtone chimed in, all of them heard it from Y/N's pocket, the woman immediately picked her phone up because Satoru might be the caller.

"Yes Gojō-san--" She stopped talking as she heard the voice of the caller, she didn't expect that the caller is her brother, Nanami.

"Where are you?" Nanami said in a calm and low voice.

"What kind of question is that? You never allowed me to go outside so expect that I'm in this jail- I mean house." Y/N lied, even though she felt bad lying to her brother, she didn't want to end up alone in that house again.

"I'm asking you where you are, Y/N.. because I'm in your house right now and there's no Y/N here." Nanami said in a serious voice, he didn't want to be mad at her but it gives pain to him knowing her sister lied, again.

"I.. I'm in Jujutsu high." Y/N admitted, surrendering to his brother.

"Breaking rules now, Y/N?" Nanami said in a deep, more deadly and serious voice.

"Nanami wait I'm sor--" Before she could apologize, Nanami ended their phone call.

"I'm.. dead." Y/N said in low voice, almost whispering because she felt scared, she knew her brother will come and get her back, and she might be isolated again.

To be continued..

Author's Note

UNEDITED. Wrong grammar and spellings is up lol. Thank you so much don't forget to vote and comment! I know Megumi and others is like 15 years old yeah? But I made it to legal age for some reasons so don't be confused, and  by the way, I'm still confused of Kento Nanami, what's his last name someone said Kento and Nanami too so I'm hella confuseddd answer me please (: