𝟏𝟓「𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬」

Who would thought that a human can fall in love with her enemy?

Who would thought that a sorcerer like her will fall in love with someone who's a cursed spirit?

Even herself couldn't understand why.

Why does she feels comfort in him? Warmth and affection? Is it because of the way he embraces her body, the way he talks about her, the way he cares, his stares, smiles and the way he accept her with her flaws and past?

Y/N was so sure about her feelings, no matter what will happen, she will surely fight for her life this time, for the sake of them, she will sacrifice everything even if it costs her life.

Mahito stroked his hair up as he came out from the bathroom, he then lied on the bed wherein the woman was sleeping silently.

He stared at her from the whole time he came out, his deep stares says it all. His feelings about her, how much he cares for the woman, how much he loves her.

His heart was like pierced with a dagger, slowly killing him since he noticed how much she suffered. Y/N doesn't tell it yet he could feel something was bothering her. It makes him sad seeing his girl seems so tired.

After all he knows what to do, he thinks that his love is enough to comfort her from the cruel world.

He placed his thumb on her cheek, slowly caressing it with his gentle manner as he doesn't want to wake her up. He smiled widely, he chuckled as he thought of something.

'I thought someone like me won't feel this'

He meant love.

Mahito had a talk with Choso last night, the two of them talked about her when she slept last night.

He confessed everything, how much he adores her, he cares, and how much he loves her. He even confessed how empty his life when the two got separated.

Nonetheless, Choso smiled widely as he spoke to him seriously.

"You thought cursed spirits won't feel love right? Look at me Mahito.. I believe that the girl you love changed you. Y/N changed your perspective."

"Just like me, we're not normal humans yet we love each other, we're siblings and we have a heart since we love and care for each other. Love has a deep meaning and only you can understand that. We're just the same Mahito, loving someone who's important in our life. Don't pressure yourself so much.. Her actions, words even her eyes says that she likes you a lot.. So don't think you're alone in this, Mahito."

He realized it, even though it scares him that maybe Y/N doesn't like him, he will always fight for her even though he can't win her heart. 'As long as you love someone, you will be there for her.'

"Nghh." The woman growled as she felt a liquid dropped on her forehead, she sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Mahito said in a low voice as he dried his wet hair with a white towel while staring at her.

She raised a brow as she looked at Mahito's wet topless body, "You're changing so muchhh! You always bath two times a day now huh?" She grinned.