𝟎𝟒「𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭」

"Y/N-chan, where are you going?" Itadori asked, he then sipped his hot chocolate drink while staring at Y/N.

"Shibuya." Y/N swiftly answered to Itadori. "Hah?! Did Gojō-sensei gave you an assignment without us?!" Nobara exclaimed as she heard that Y/N will go to Shibuya alone.

"Gojō-san didn't. I just want to visit that place and I will buy something important. " She said, the girl nodded as she hugged Y/N bidding farewell to her.

A footsteps were heard approaching to their location, it was Megumi who just woke up.

"Where are you going?" Fushiguro asked while pouring cold water in a glass. Y/N glanced at him, "Shibuya, nothing important just a little business I have to take care of." She answered. Megumi nodded, he wanted to go with her but he decided to respect Y/N's decision on not to bring anyone else with her.

"Okay! Be careful and contact us if something wrong happens." Itadori said as he waved his hands while smiling. Nobara and Megumi did the same thing.

"Take care! If Gojō-san or my brother asks you guys where I am, say that I visited my favorite place and tell them not to worry about me. I will be back later, bye-bye!" Y/N said to them in a medium-high voice while waving.

As she went out from Jujutsu Tech, she let out a deep breath, appreciating the fresh air.

Y/N walks a little to the bus station, she decided to take a bus.

...

As Y/N arrived in her desired destination, she smiled widely while exploring the place with her eyes. The girl were really thankful to her brother and Satoru for letting her experience to live freely.

She walked along with pedestrians, buying stuffs in some stores or stall, eating some street foods she wants, for her it was a great day to start her new life. Even though she wants to go with her friends, she insisted to go alone because she's afraid that it might bother them, nonetheless she enjoyed her self-time alone.

The sun were slowly setting, Y/N decides to go back in Jujutsu Tech, she walked down the isle while carrying paper bags with stuffs she bought earlier.

A childishly laugh were heard while she was walking, Y/N hid herself behind the tree. She felt a negative energy around her area, an energy from a curse spirit.

She placed her stuffs on the ground, then she peeked where the voice was coming from.

A male with blue-grayish hair appeared, the male began to whisper some words to his victim.

"Please! D-don't kill me!" The guy begged, he was aware of what was happening to him, even though he can't see the cursed spirit who were trying to kill him, he felt his hand choking him to death.

"Idle transfiguration." The man whispered, as he disfigured the body of his victim.

"Haha! I had fun from you~." He mumbled while looking to his disfigured victim that still begging for his life, he then stroked his hair.

The girl gasped as she covered her mouth trying not to get caught, she immediately hid herself again when the patchwork-face man turned around.