Chapter 55

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, Please follow my socials; it would really help out. I will be trying to stream every weekend if y'all are interested. I will be talking about book updates and other things. Also, have started an SMP on Minecraft. I have a link in my BIO that will tell you what it's about and get an idea of your character if you'd like to join. This SMP will be streamed!

Another thing, I have started a patron to help with some expenses that I need to pay to get a better streaming and gaming setup. Work and school have been taking up all my time, so if you enjoy my books and want to watch my stream, please consider going to my linktree and checking out my patron and the other links.  https://linktr.ee/Aaryin

One more thing. You guys are awesome. You should feel awesome! Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of y'all who read my books are actually following. So if you end up liking this book, consider following. It's free, and you can always unfollow later. Enjoy the book!

3rd P.O.V:

Pietro entered the clearing with Wanda in his arms. The clearing was extensive, and it surprised them. The rest of the Cullens sped into the clearing. "Can ve play?" Pietro asked as he watched the others set up the area.

The Cullens glanced at each other. Alice looked into the future and saw that it would be fine, so she nodded. "Sure," Alice said. Pietro smiled at this. Alice went to the pitcher's mound and waited for Rosalie to step up to the home plate.

Rosalie grabbed her bat and nodded to Alice. Alice threw the ball, and Rosalie hit it with all her strength. Edward took off after the ball while Rosalie ran around. "Edvard is very fast," Wanda commented to Esme.

"He's the fastest out of all of us," Esme said. "I'm faster," Pietro said as he watched Edward move. Rosalie ran back to home base and was about to touch it when the ball flew into Esme's hand, and it hit Rosalie's leg.

"Your out," Wanda said. Rosalie got off the ground with a scowl on her face. "Like you could ever be faster than one of us." Rosalie snarked. Pietro raised an eyebrow at this and said, "Ohhh... sounds like a challenge." (Any fans of x-men evolution??)

He grabbed the bat from Rosalie and nodded to Alice. Alice smiled at this and threw the ball with half the strength she usually would. Pietro and Wanda noticed this and rolled their eyes.

For Pietro, the world slowed down, and he saw the ball coming at him. He waited till it was close enough and swung with all his might. The sound of the ball hitting the metal was deafening.

The ball shot off faster than any of the Cullens had ever seen. Pietro wasted no time in shooting around the baseball diamond. The only thing the Cullens could follow was the blue trail that was left in his wake.

Pietro reached home base before the others could get the ball. "I vin." Pietro said with a smirk and threw the bat down at Rosalie's feet. The game continued for a few hours before Alice froze.

"Stop!" She called. Edward flashed over to Wanda and Pietro along with Jasper. "You said they had left!" Edward hissed. "The changed their minds, Edward. They will come through the clearing in a few minutes." Alice said as she moved to Pietro.

"I'm sorry. I never should have brought you here." Edward said as he held Wanda close to him. "Vhat's happening?" Wanda asked as she looked around. "Nomads." Edward said as all of the Cullens turned towards the edge of the clearing.