Chapter 32

Jasper's P.O.V:

The family was out hunting what the vision hit Alice. She was in mid-jump when her entire body froze. I caught her before she fell while Edward darted to her side. "Alice? Darlin'? What do ya see?" I asked.

"You..... you need to go to the Volturi. Right now." Alice said in a shaky voice. "Why?" I asked confusion was clear in my voice. "Jaz. Trust me. Please." Alice pleaded in a low voice. "Alright, Darlin'. I'll go." I said before I flashed back to the house and started to pack.

I packed a small backpack and started down the stairs when I overheard Carlisle on the phone. "I understand that my request isn't normal procedure, but he needs closure." Carlisle pleaded. I heard a sigh and then, "Alright. He can come.

No one else. One of the guards will be waiting for him at the airport." A voice said. "Thank you, Aro," Carlisle said with relief evident in his voice. "You are welcome, Carlisle." The man, Aro said. Carlisle turned around and saw me by the door.

"I booked you the first flight to Italy, it leaves if 5 hours. Stay safe, Jasper." Carlisle said. I nodded my head and sent a wave of calm and comfort towards him. "Thank you, Jasper," Carlisle said with an appreciative smile.

I nodded and hoisted my bag higher up on my shoulder. I flashed out of the house and to our garage and got on my motorcycle. Once I was in the car, I put my bag in the back and drove as quick as I could to the Airport.

 Once I was in the car, I put my bag in the back and drove as quick as I could to the Airport

(Time skip because I'm too lazy to write the airplane ride.)

As I got off the plane, I smelt a vampire. I followed the scent and saw a tall vampire with dark red eyes holding a sign. He kept looking around and then his eyes met mine. I walked over to him and said, "I'm Jasper Cullen."

The vampire nodded and said, "My name is Logan Volturi. It is nice to meet you. We must be going." I nodded and followed him out of the airport. We made it to the garage and I saw a limo waiting for us.

I almost stopped in my tracks at seeing the limo. Logan opened the door for me and I got in while giving him a confused look. "Aro's orders. May I take your bag?" Logan asked. I handed him my bag and got into the limo without any objections.

The ride wasn't very long and within 20 minutes, we were at the Castle. "The King's are waiting in the throne room. I will take you there." Logan said as he flashed off. I followed him to the throne room and we stopped outside the closed doors.

Logan glanced at me one final time before he threw the doors open and said, "I have returned with the Cullen." My posture changed and I stood at attention. "Welcome, Jasper Cullen. It is wonderful to have you here.

We heard you could shed some light on the situation." One of the kings said as they got up off the throne and moved his way towards me, sticking out his hand. I knew that this was King Aro. The one with the power of sight.

I didn't hesitate and offered him my hand even though I was very confused on why I was there. As Aro looked through my thoughts, I could tell he was confused. "You don't know why you are here." Aro stated. "No, Sir. I do not." I said.

3rd P.O.V:

On the other side of the castle, the twins were getting ready for the trial. They participated in the trials when they were home. Katherine was in their room helping Wanda pick out an outfit. Wanda put on some red skinny jeans, some knee high boots and a red shirt.

She put her cloak on over the cloths and made sure to put the hood up. She glanced at Katherine and made sure that she was ready. Pietro was already dressed and was waiting for his twin.

Pietro was wearing a black skin tight shirt, black jeans, tan boots, and a grey beanie. Katherine was wearing black skin tight jeans, black heels, a grey sleeveless shirt and a black leather jacket. All three were wearing the Volturi Crest.

Once they were ready, they walked out of the twins room and headed towards the Throne room

Once they were ready, they walked out of the twins room and headed towards the Throne room. Flanking them were Aiden and Jackson and Nathan. Katherine and Aiden discovered that they were mates when Katherine first came to Volterra.

As they walked to the throne room, Logan walked over to them. "A Cullen is here. Are you comfortable going in?" Logan asked. "Ve are." Pietro said as he wrapped an arm around Wanda and pulled her closer to him.