Chapter 6

Pietro's P.O.V:

Me and Wanda walked to the front office and saw Edward trying to get out of a class. "There must be something open. Physics? Bio-Chem?" Edward pleaded. "No. Every class is full." The door opened and Isabella walked in with us on her tail.

"Just a minute, dear." The lady said. "I'm afraid you'll have to stay in Biology." She said to him. He looked over his shoulder and glared at our foster sister and then us. "Fine." He almost snarled. "Just......I'll just have to endure it," Edward said as he stormed out of the office with a glare at Isabella.

I felt Wanda shake in fear from the look that he had given us. "Wanda. Сдайте наши документы. У меня есть кое-что, что мне нужно сделать." I said as I handed her my papers and walked out the door. (Turn in our papers. I have something I need to do.)

I followed after Edward and watched as he headed towards the parking lot. He turned down an empty hallway and walked to what I assumed was his locker. I glanced around to make sure that no-one was around and then used my speed.

 I glanced around to make sure that no-one was around and then used my speed

I ran at Edward and shoved him to the ground. "If you ever look at my twin like that again, I vill do vorse," I said as he looked up at me. My glare was cold and hard as I stared into his eyes. "Pietro?" Wanda called.

I turned around and saw that she was looking at me with a worried expression. My face softened as I looked at my twin. I moved over to her and pulled her into my arms and kissed the side of her head. "Let's go home," I said in a low voice.

I tossed one last glare at Edward and then walked out of the building with Wanda

I tossed one last glare at Edward and then walked out of the building with Wanda. We walked towards the woods and once we were out of the view of the school, I picked up my sister and took off towards the house.

Edward's P.O.V:

I walked to my locker after I was out of the Office and tried to calm down. A blast of wind blew by me and I was pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw Pietro standing over me with a dark glare. "If you ever look at my twin like that again, I vill do vorse." He said with a glare.

"Pietro?" Wanda called to her brother with a worried expression. Her eyes briefly flicked to mine and I saw fear in them. That made me cringe. I didn't mean to hurt or scare her. I needed to get out of here and talk to Carlisle.

I got up from the floor and headed to my car. Once I got there, Alice looked at me and sighed. "Do you have to go?" She asked. The others looked at her in confusion. "What are we missing here?" Emmett asked.

"I'll tell you guys when we get home," I said as I jumped into my car. The drive back to the house was a tense one. Jasper kept looking at me and Alice kept looking into the future. Their thoughts were really annoying.

(Time skip)

Everyone meet in the living room and looked at me. "I met my mate and a Blood-Singer today. I nearly killed the Blood-Singer in Biology today. I need to leave so I can get my hunger under control and make sure I don't hurt my mate." I said as I looked at Carlisle.

Carlisle nodded and looked at me. "Take your time and make sure that you're under control. I don't want to see you get hurt." He said to me. I nodded that I and said, "I'll be back in a few days." I said as I walked towards the door.

<To bad we can't just kill the Blood-Singer. Then you wouldn't have to leave.> Rosalie thought. <Be safe.> Alice thought. <I want to go hunting.> Emmett thought. <You have more control than me, brother.> Jasper thought.

<Do what needs to be done. I know you will be fine. Come home safely.> Esme thought to me. <Good luck.> Carlisle thought. I was touched at their thoughts and loved that they cared. I got into my car and started to head to Alaska.