Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V:

Pietro got up before his twin sister and ran downstairs to make food. He didn't want her to go hungry and he knew that she sometimes had a hard time eating. He ran back upstairs with the tray of food and went to wake up his twin.

"Младшая сестра. Vake up. It's time to get dressed." Pietro said as he gently shook his sister. ( Little sister.) Wanda opened her eyes and smiled slightly at her brother. "Good Morning." She greeted him.

"I made you breakfast. I'm gonna take a shower and then get dressed." Pietro said to her. She nodded and stretched. Wanda got out of bed and walked over to the dresser that was in the room. She looked at the food that her brother had made her and smiled.

Wanda ate then walked to her closet and picked out an outfit. She chose a black dress, knee-high black socks, black combat boots, and a red leather jacket. As for accessories, she put on a blood-red ruby necklace, a silver ring that had a diamond in it and a black belt.

She also put on two cuffs on her wrists. They stayed hidden under the leather jacket. Wanda waited for her brother to get out of the shower so she could brush her hair and her teeth. Pietro walked into the room with a towel around his waist and a smirk on his lips.

"Vhat did you do?" Wanda asked her twin brother

"Vhat did you do?" Wanda asked her twin brother. "Nothing." He said with mock innocents. Wanda rolled her eyes at her twin and walked to the bathroom. She brushed her brown hair and smiled at the fact that it was slightly curly.

After brushing her teeth, she walked into the bedroom and saw that her brother had put on a tight-fitting grey shirt, navy blue pants, grey running shoes, and a blue braided leather belt. He also put on a silver watch with a blue screen.

"Are you ready to go?" Pietro asked

"Are you ready to go?" Pietro asked. Wanda looked at her brother and nodded. We walked downstairs and opened the door. "I'm going to carry you, okay?" Pietro asked his sister. She nodded and he pulled her into his arms and took off.

It only took Pietro thirty seconds to get to the school

It only took Pietro thirty seconds to get to the school. "Ve are here early. It's only seven o'clock." Pietro said to his sister. "Better than having to catch a ride with Isabella," Wanda said with a sneer. "Right you are, little sister," Pietro said as he patted Wanda on the head.

"You are only older by twelve minutes," Wanda said as she smacked his hand away. As time flew by, cars started to pull into the parking lot. At 7:30, the twins headed to the office to grab their schedules. They then headed back outside and watched as a shiny Volvo pulled into the parking lot followed by a red Jeep and red Convertible.

"Those are some very nice cars," Pietro said to his sister. She looked at him and smacked him on the back of his head. "Don't even think about it." She said to him. "Vhat? I vasn't going to do anything!" Pietro whined as he looked at his sister.

"You vere thinking about it!" She snapped at him. "Vanda! Calm down!! Your eyes!!!" Pietro hissed at his sister as her eyes flashed red. "Pietro, help me! It hurts!" She cried as she grabbed her head. Pietro moved in-front her and pulled her into a hug. 

"Vhat can I do?" Pietro asked his sister

"Vhat can I do?" Pietro asked his sister. "It hurts." Wanda cried. He hated seeing her in pain. The emotions of everyone at the school were crashing down onto Wanda. She wasn't used to the people here. It had taken her months to not get headaches at their old school in Phoenix.

Standing by the silver Volvo, were five Cullens. They were looking at the twins with different expressions. Rosalie had pity on her face. Emmett has interest, Jasper has pain, Alice had sadness and Edward had confusion. He couldn't read Wanda's mind.

Pietro's thoughts were to fast for him to make out. Edward then glanced at Jasper. His thoughts were confusing. "Are you okay?" Alice asked her mate. "No. Her pain is overwhelming." Jasper said to Alice. Alice looked over at the twins and sighed.

Just then, a rusty red truck pulled into the parking lot. Isabella got out of the truck and stumbled to the office. "Let's get to class," Pietro said as he looked at his sister again. "Please, stay vith me." Wanda pleaded with her twin.