Chapter 1

Wanda's P.O.V:

Renee drove us to the airport with the windows down. It was seventy-five degrees in Phoenix, Arizona. The sky was a perfect, cloudless blue. Isabella, or Bella, as she likes to be called was wearing skinny jeans, a white sleeveless eyelet lace top, and Converse.

I wore a black thigh-length dress with a red leather jacket and black leather sleeves. On my feet were black knee-high leather boots. Pietro was wearing a grey and blue long-sleeve shirt that had thumb holes cut into it. He was also wearing dark jeans and blue and black tennis shoes.

Bella was carrying on her parka, which I thought was ridiculous. We were moving to a small town called Forks, which was in the Olympic Peninsula which was northwest Washington state. It rains more in that town then it does in any other place in the U.S.

Bella was moving there and she was dragging us with her. We were going to move in with her father, Charlie. While Bella loved Phoenix, my twin and I hated it with a passion. We hated the sun and the heat. We were glad to move back to the cold air.

While we were waiting in line to board our Plane while Renee said goodbye to us. "You don't have to do this." She said to us as I stood next to my twin. "I want to go." Bella lied. I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I looked at Renee.

"Ve'll be fine. Pietro and I haven't seen Charlie in a vhile." I said as I let go of Pietro's hand to hug Renee. "Tell Charlie I said hi," Renee said as she pulled away and hugged my twin. "Ve vill." The three of us said at the same time.

"I'll see you three soon. You can come home whenever you want- I'll come right back as soon as you need me." Renee said as she looked into our eyes. Pietro and I could see the sacrifice in her eyes behind the promise.

"Don't worry about us." Bella urged. "It'll be great. I love you, Mom." Bella said. The line to board started to move and I waved bye to Renee. "Ve love you." Pietro and I said as we got our tickets scanned. Pietro grabbed mine and his bag so we could find our seats.

"Let's sit away from Bella. I don't van't to deal vith her." Pietro said. I nodded and we walked towards the back of the plane. We got to our seats and sat down. Pietro laying his head on my shoulder and I played with his silver-blonde hair.

It was a four-hour flight from Phoenix to Seattle. And then an hour flight in a small plane to Port Angeles. Flying never bothered us. We got used to it when we flew here from Sokovia.

When we landed in Port Angeles, I had to wake Pietro up. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder. "Pietro. Vake up. Ve are here." I said as I lightly shook him. Pietro groaned and opened his eyes and looked at me.

His neon-blue eyes looked into my green ones. "I'll grab our bags," Pietro said as I made a move to grab mine. Just before my hand touched my bag, it was in Pietro's hand. "I can carry my own stuff," I said with a pout.

Pietro laughter at my face and shook his head. "I know, but I like carrying your stuff." He said to me. Charlie was waiting for us in the cruiser. He's the Chief of police in Forks. Pietro and I were going to walk to school since we didn't want to be driven in the cruiser.

Charlie gave Bella an awkward one-armed hug when she stumbled off the plane. "It's good to see you Bells," Charlie said to her and then looked at us. "It's got to see you two! I can't believe you two just turned sixteen!" Charlie said as he walked over to us.

He hugged Pietro first and then me. Bella rolled her eyes at this and walked to the car. As we got into the cruiser, I laid my head on Pietro's shoulder and fell asleep. I woke up to someone lightly shaking my shoulder. "Ve are here," Pietro said as he pulled me out of the car.

Charlie and Pietro grabbed our bags and walked towards the house. "I cleared some shelves in the bathroom for you three," Charlie said. "Oh right. One bathroom." Bella said with a sigh. "Wanda. You and Pietro are going to have to share a room." Charlie said.

I smiled and nodded at this. With my brother with me, I wouldn't have nightmares. Charlie smiled at us as he led us to our room. As I was about to unpack, Pietro ran around the room and put things in place. "Vhat? You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked as he smirked at me.

"Cheater," I said in a teasing voice as I rolled my eyes. I walked to one of the windows in my room and saw Charlie helping a man in a wheelchair out of a car. "Is that Billy Black?" I asked as I turned towards my twin.

Pietro walked over to the window and nodded at me. "He and his son are here to drop off Bella's present," Pietro said as he looked out the window. "Let's go say hi," I said as he walked towards the door.

"Bella, Wanda, Pietro. You guys remember Billy Black." Charlie said as he motioned to Billy. "Yeah," Bella responded as she shook his hand. "Looking good," I said as I went to hug him. "I'm still dancing. How are you two doing?" Billy asked as he looked at me and Pietro.

"Ve're fine. Thanks for asking." Pietro said for us. "I'm glad you three are finally here! Charlie hasn't shut up about the since you three told him you were coming." Billy said with a grin. "Alright. Keep exaggerating, and I'll roll you into the mud." Charlie grumbled.

"Not before I ram you in the ankles," Billy said as the two of them started to play in the street. Jacob decided that it would be a good time to introduce himself then. "Hey. I'm Jacob." He started. "Hey," Bella said back.

"We used to make mud pies when we were little." Jacob prompted her. "Yeah. I remember." Bella said as she turned back to the play fight that was happening. "Are they always like this?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the house with Pietro on my heels.

Pietro walked over to the window and closed the curtains. "He forgot about us," I said with a sigh. "I'll run us to school tomorrow," Pietro said as he climbed onto the bed. I walked over to the bed and lied down next to him.