Chapter 5

Wanda's P.O.V:

Pietro and I walked out towards the woods with our bags in Pietro's hands. "You know I can take my own bag." I said to my brother. "I know. I just like doing it." Pietro said with a smile. "You are trouble." I said with a laugh.

The rain had stopped and it looked beautiful. "I vish time could stand still for just a moment so ve could stay here together." Pietro said as he looked at me. "You and me. Avays and forever." I said as I slipped my hand into his.

Just then, we heard the door to the cafeteria open and out walked Jasper and Alice

Just then, we heard the door to the cafeteria open and out walked Jasper and Alice. They were followed by two of their siblings. "Hey guys. I wanted you to meet my older brother Emmett and Jasper's twin, Rosalie." Alice said as she walked over to us.

"Hello." Pietro said for us. Emmett grinned at us while Rosalie gave us a small smile. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Rosalie said. I smiled lightly at this. "Likevise." I said. "I love your accent!" Emmett said in a loud voice.

I winced in pain and felt Pietro shift so he was slightly in front of me. "Are you alright?" Jasper asked. He had an accent and I couldn't place where it was from. "Yes. I just have sensitive hearing." I said as I glanced at him.

His honey colored eyes stared into my green ones with an intense curiosity and pain. "What class do you have next?" Alice asked. "Music." I said. Alice smiled at this and said, "So does Jasper and my brother Edward!"

It took everything in me to not laugh at her antics. Jasper looked at his girlfriend and smiled. "Is she alvays like this?" Pietro asked with a smile. "Yup. She's an energy bubble." Emmett said with a grin. "Ve should get to class." I said as the bell rang. "I'll walk you both there." Jasper said.

Edward's P.O.V:

I ran out of Biology like the Devil was after me. I ran at human speed to my music class. As I got to my class, I sat in my usual seat that was in the back. After sitting in Biology with my Blood-Singer, I needed something to take my mind off of it.

As I focused on my breathing, I heard Wanda's beautiful laugh. It sounded like bells and made my face light up like a Christmas Tree. "Thank you for valking us. Ve appreciate it." Wanda said as she walked into the room with her brother.

Wanda and her twin walked over to Mr. Johnson and handed him their slips. Mr. Johnson looked at Wanda with lust in his eyes and his thoughts made me shudder. Pietro shifted so his sister was behind him and glared at the teacher.

Mr. Johnson's thoughts hit me like a ton of bricks. I had to hold back a snarl and I watched Jasper's eyes go black. <I'm going to kill him.> Jasper thought. "How about you two sing something." Mr. Johnson asked.

Wanda and Pietro joined hands and said, "Ve vill sing, 'Hey Brother, By Avicii.'" Mr. Johnson nodded and said, "Alright, why don't you grab anything for you to play and I'll put the music on." Wanda and Pietro both walked over to the Guitars and grabbed one each.

Wanda , Pietro, and both.

[Verse 1]
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Verse 2]
Hey brother
Do you still believe in one another?
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love?
I wonder

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Chorus]
What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call!
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out!
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Verse 3]
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder

[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

[Chorus]
What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call!
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out!
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

After they finished the song, everyone looked at them in awe. I smiled and noticed that there were two empty seats next to me. "Good job you two. Why don't you go sit next to Mr. Cullen. Mr. Cullen? Please raise your hand." Mr. Johnson said

I raised my hand and watched the twins as they moved towards me. Jasper was on the other side of me and looked at me with a smile. "Don't say it." I said under my breath. Wanda took the seat closest to me while her brother took the one on her other side.

Wanda looked nervous and she kept glancing at me every so often throughout the class. Once the bell rang, she and her brother took off out the door and headed to their lockers. I went to the office to change my schedule.

"There must be something open. Physics? Bio-Chem?" I pleaded. "No. Every class is full." The door opened and in walked my Blood-Singer. "Just a minute, dear." The lady said. "I'm afraid you'll have to stay in Biology." She said to me.

I looked over my shoulder and glared at my Blood-Singer. The door opened again and in walked my mate and her brother. "Fine." I almost snarled. "Just......I'll just have to endure it." I said as I stormed out of the office with a glare at my Blood-Singer and then at the twins.