Chapter 20

3rd P.O.V:

When the Twins didn't show up for school the next morning, Edward started to get worried. He didn't know if they were okay. He hated that he had to go on a field trip the next day. He hated the staring that Bella was doing.

"Yo, yo, yo. Hey, come on guys. We've gotta go. We've gotta go! Green is what? Good! Let's go!" Mr. Banner said as he motioned for us to get on the bus. I walked with my 'siblings' to the second bus and Bella moved to the first.

"If I have to deal with her staring today, I'm going to rip her throat out.... with my teeth," Jasper said as he held Alice in his arms. Edward smirked at this as he looked out the window. <Are you okay?> Jasper thought to him.

Edward just cocked an eyebrow at him. As they arrived at the Greenhouse, they heard Mr. Banner talking about compost when Bella started to talk about Jacksonville. This peaked Edward's internist when he heard her say that she and the Twins were going there.

Edward tried his best to avoid Bella, he really did but she wouldn't leave him alone. "So? Are you ever going to tell me how you stopped the car?" Bella asked as she walked up to him. "It was an adrenaline rush. You can look it up." Edward said.

"Why aren't the Twins here?" Edward asked. Bella rolled her eyes and said, "Wanda was aloud to stay home because of the accident. Pietro's ditching to be with her. I don't get why they're so close. I mean yeah, their parents died, big deal.

They need to get over it and move on. I mean, Pietro can't sit still and Wanda freaks out whenever someone touches her that's not her twin. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked each other." Bella said.

Edward had to use all his strength to not slap Bella. She was insulting his mate. He bit his tongue and looked away from Bella. "Edward? Come on. Let's get to the bus. We should grab our seats on the bus." Alice said as she walked over to Edward.

Edward nodded at Alice and walked away with her. Bella huffed and stomped. She wanted answers from Edward but he kept avoiding the questions she asks him. She walked over to her bus and went to her seat.

Edward sat behind Alice and Jasper on the bus. Jasper, felling Edward's emotional spiral and sent waves of calm towards him. <Keep calm, brother.> Jasper thought as he pulled Alice towards him. Edward just nodded and stared out the window, watching the scenery.

It was times like these that he hated that he followed Carlisle's rules about eating. Bella was his blood-singer. She meant nothing to him. He wished that he coils kill her but he didn't want the guilt of her death on his conscious.

Wanda on the other hand, Edward would kill and die for. She was his mate. His true mate. She was the one for him. He was glad that Hasper and Alice finally found their other half. Pietro was perfect for them. The thought alone made Edward smile.

Hey guys. Sorry for making you wait. School is a killer. I finally got into the rhythm of everything. I'll be posting more often now. How you all enjoy this chapter. 😁

Control (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara