CHAPTER 17: GAME CHANGER

ALEXANDER'S POV

I thought that my plan would go ahead without any bumps but nothing lacks a flaw. Vanessa called me and she is blackmailing me to give her her job back or else she will tell my parents, Kimberly and even the media about our little roll in the hay moments. To be honest I can't be caught up in this right now so I gotta go fix it. I left home with the excuse that am going to attend to something concerning work so that Kiki won't end up being suspicious about my little errand. I met up with her at our usual bungalow that I bought for whenever I wanted to escape the city and when I wanted to have a bimbo over and didn't want attention.

"Hey handsome, missed me?" she purred seductively coming towards me but I moved away,". I have been gone for such a short time and that ugly bitch you call a wife has you wrapped around her finger? The great Alex Rossi is now being ordered around by a worthless weak piece of craaa....." I cut her off mid sentence since I grabbed her throat and pushed her up against the wall but that little slut put her hands over my crotch and since it's been ages since I got laid, the erection reaction was quite inevitable. Since I didn't stop her she went ahead to open my zipper and when I loosened my hold on her neck, she dropped down on her knees and started sucking my dick.

"I literally almost forgot how big you are and how good you taste," she moaned out and I have to admit she really is good in this but I wish I knew how I would feel if Kimberly's mouth was the one wrapped around me now..... wait! What am I thinking? She is just my wife on paper and my ticket to getting my inheritance back and nothing else.

Keep telling yourself that maybe you'll believe it.

My subconscious is going crazy. Anyway she continues to pleasure me with her skilled mouth and tongue and she uses her hand to stroke the bit she couldn't fit in her mouth. "You like it when I give you head? I could suck it all day long and won't get tired of it but what I want right now is to do as you please Alex because you are in charge and the boss," she praised and I immediately grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth so hard I didn't even care if she was gagging and once I came I grabbed her and made her stand up and attacked her mouth. I then picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and moved us towards the dining table while still kissing her and finally placed her on top of it as I trailed kisses on her jawline moving towards the neck and she was a moaning mess. I tagged her dress down so that I got to suck her tits and how I love them. They always taste so good but I bet Kiki's would taste better, Wait!why am I thinking of that right now? It seems am going crazy but maybe fucking Vanessa would take all these crazy thoughts away. I suddenly ripped the dress to get more access to her body and she had a mischievous look in her eyes since she likes it when I'm rough with her and fuck her hard. I continued and I trailed kisses down her stomach and as I reached her waistline I teased her pussy by rubbing her while she was still in her Lacy underwear and being the slut she is she opened her legs wider, " Please Alex just use your expert tongue and make me come so hard babe please," she begged and who am I deny that pleasure, so I tagged her panties down and in no time I had my head buried in between her legs and she was always so wet for me. She tasted delicious and this is exactly what I needed right now especially with all the facade I have to put when I'm with Kimberly. I sucked her swollen nub that was begging for attention and after sometimes,I pushed two fingers into her and she was dripping wet. I continued thrusting into her as she moaned my name and I changed so that I was fucking her with my tongue while I was rubbing with my fingers and within no time she came screaming my name.

"Now that you have been such a good girl you get to feel my cock buried deep inside you and I'll fuck you so hard you won't know what hit you," I promised and then I unbuttoned my pants and took them off together with my boxers and I took my now hard cock and sank into her in a hard thrust and she dug her nails to my biceps. I pulled out again and I looked eyes into her eyes and when she was distracted by the pleasure she was yearning for I rammed into her again harder than harder than before and I kept banging her till she came and soon afterwards I followed and released all my cum in her. She is on the pill ever we started this affair that's why we don't use protection. After recovering from the wild orgasm, I pulled out of her and went to the bathroom to have a shower as she fixed herself up so that I know the reason for her asking me to meet up. When I came out she was all cleaned up and fully dressed in another dress.