CHAPTER 22: THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

Well it's been quite busy and tiresome days because if am not working in the company am working Vanessa back home but today was extra special because finally everything regarding the transfer of my inheritance was finalized and dad cannot take anything back even if he wanted to and I was really happy for achieving my goals. Upon reaching home, I saw Vanessa in her slutty maid's uniform and man did she look hot. I know it's wrong of me to have these thoughts but since Kimberly has been gone for the past week, I've found myself sexually frustrated and this bimbo walking around in lingerie isn't fucking helping. I know nobody can satisfy me as my wife does because she literally ruined sex with other women for me but she will have to do for now because I can't take this blue balls anymore.

"Hello Vanessa? I want you to bring me some whiskey in my room since am tired and need to rest,ok?" I commanded and she knew exactly what I meant because I never drink whiskey in my room," Hi sir, sure I will be right with you and your drink in ten minutes," she answered and then walked away swaying her hips seductively and that ass has always been fine and that's why she has been my whore for such a long time. So I headed upstairs and discarded my tie and coat and placed them in the loveseat and sat down on the bed. In the next few days Kimberly will be back and I need to come to a decision of what these feelings I have for her are and if I want to divorce her. I was brought back from my train of thoughts by the door and I saw Vanessa entering with a tray with a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. "Now that you have finally achieved your goal,I bet you're very Happy and I can't wait for you to show me how happy you are exactly,"she said seductively as she came towards me, handed me my drink and sat next to me. While I was sipping on my drink she was running her fingers on my torso and it felt so good and the next I know is that she is kissing my neck and from all this frustration I wasn't in the mood for foreplay so I roughly threw her on the bed and within seconds I had unzipped my pants and since she wasn't wearing any I pumped into her immediately hard and fast and soon we finished together.

"Even though I like it when you are rough with me, I think for a celebratory fuck you should be sweet and tender because it best suits the occasion," she commented as soon as she came down from her high," Well since you were such a nice gal and helped me with my plans,I will grant you your request and so we ended up getting under the covers and ' made love '. After one of many rounds we had gone for this fine afternoon, I laid next to her and she laid on my chest. She then started talking," You know babe, you never seem to amaze me and am sure you've always known am the woman for you and not that ugly thing you call a wife. She is always around you like a housefly and am just glad she decided to go on that trip so that we could enjoy being alone just like old times," she spewed he poison and for some reason it bothered me when she insulted Kimberly but I didn't say anything and just smirked. "Well you sure did help to make my plan successful and I wanted to thank you. It was really such hardworking fooling Kimberly into falling in love with me and so my father would believe we were an ideal couple so that I can get my inheritance back," I said and she just smiled back at me.

I continued," You know when he took her away my inheritance and gave me an ultimatum,but I hated her but I had to pretend to love her so that I get it back and thankfully she was gullible enough to fall into my trap and I got it back but that's all in the past," I finished narrating and we soon fell asleep since all the afternoon activities left me spent and I needed a recharge for my energy. It took about four hours when I finally woke up and decided to go have a shower but before I went to the bathroom I asked Vanessa to get dressed and head downstairs to make sure a proper meal is prepared for me since am famished. After my hot shower, I got dressed in grey sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt and headed downstairs to watch TV but on my way,I met a maid who I guess is called Mira and she seemed like she wanted to say something to me but she was hesitant. "If you have something to say,you spit it out and don't stand there like a fucking statue gawking at me," I demanded and she shivered and covered in fear but at least it got her talking.