CHAPTER 56: WILDEST DREAMS

Narrators POV.

The heart can be a very strange muscle but at any point in our lives everybody has fallen prey to what it wants. I choose to believe that sometimes it can be the angel on our shoulders or the devil but in the end, our hearts are the most powerful tools we use to make decision on what's right and wrong and for these two it ain't any different. With Love it's like knocking on doors and sometimes they open to a world of happiness and possibilities that elevate our live and we end up with the best people but also the door may open and only a can of worms and your biggest fears will come tumbling out but also the door could never open simply because you knocked at the wrong time or the right time but the person on the other side doesn't feel you're right for them.

We have been with Kimberly and Alexander since their journey began and we've been here behind the pages experiencing every high and low, pain and joy and even decisions they have had to make though not the best at times but here we are now, three years into their married life. I know each and every person whose been following these two's love story have their own opinions on whom or what should have been done at whatever time but whatever happened and I think we can all agree that what we all wanted was for our characters happiness and they seem to have found it with each other again. The beauty about fiction is that my version of the ending to this story doesn't have to be yours and I wish I could see what your beautiful and creative minds could conjure up but I as the writer and Narrator to the Unwanted Bride choose this particular ending because that's what I had envisioned for it since I decided to put down the first chapter.

Kimberly or Bella has now been married to Xander for three years and within that time, they remodeled their houses into one huge property and moved in together. Next they had their dream nuptials ceremony and it was everything Kimberly had in mind to the last detail and not surprising though there was one thing she hadn't accounted for as part of the celebration and that was her being pregnant with Xander's second baby and it was a girl of course and they named her Noelle Easton Rossi. Their first-born daughter Kayla is currently ten years old and a very loving sister and dutiful daughter. She's currently in her own complicated, still trying to figure out what the hell he wants from me phase with Damian but that's a story for another day. Both Kimberly and Xander had a gathering at their home, with all the family members include their friends to hush out the past and figure out a way to be a family again who loves and support each other.

Kimberly is currently pregnant again with their children. Yep you had me right. She's heavily pregnant with quadruplets three boys and one girl and she's freaking the fuck out but is also very happy about the huge family they'll be having. Xander is just happy that he now has a family of his own and thankful they have the square feet to house all these humans they have made and will continue to make but Kimberly is against given her current situation but all in all, through the mess that has been their life, they're finally settling and having what they should have had long time ago but truly all good things take time and yield the best results.

I know you're all curious about Love and Xavier and depending on how The Unwanted Bride has gone, am sure you can guess what will happen although a new player will join the game and it's up to the three of them whether Love and Xavier will end up together and that's all I'll say on the matter. Time does fly by when you're writing as well as following your characters to understand what they really need for their story to be meaningful and beautiful but before we leave, I have one last thing she wanted to share and I hope it will touch someone or even offer whatever comfort or fire you need to get into action for whatever you're stuck on.

As for Kimberly, this was what she had to say as her vows to Xander, "I realized that Alexander Rossi though you hurt me and destroyed the little bits of myself I had managed to gather and mend, you too never had a say in all these because from the beginning someone had written our cruel fates. Long before we were even born, our realities had been intertwined in a dark twisted way and it was inescapable. You are sinfully scarred and our loved one's saw me as your divine healer. You were the bane to my existence, the light in our darkness and a tornado that breaks down everything we've built but you also rebuild it better than before and I ride the chaos only you can invoke with grace. Just as I was your Unwanted Bride, you were my unwanted Groom and no matter how many tries we could never run from the demons we faced but together we are a force to recon with and with our little babies, we will be unstoppable.

I wish my charactersthe best in their adventures in their lives ahead because finally the narratoris buzzing off to meddle on other people's business but since she's my firstbook, she'll always hold a special place in my heart along with everycomment, vote and follower she had garnered. Thank you to every person who hasread and even shared the story with others so that they can experience it Ireally appreciate it.