002 || Pɾσƚҽƈƚ ყσυɾ ʂιʂƚҽɾ Gσʋιɳԃ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the second chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

When I reach my hotel, I see a market near by and cute products in there. I am not able to help myself and I buy a few bags that I couldn't resist buying along with a photo frame of three gods present in Temples of Puri.

Reaching my hotel, I take a bath and take a Kurti from my suitcase and wore. It was a simple one, it had some design on the chest and was cut from my mid stomach. It reached my ankle, I wore blue high waisted slacks below it, along with my watch.

I leave my phone here in purse in my bag. I walk to the temple that was very close to my hotel. Enjoying the whole outside temple vibes. I love the peace and serenity these places provide; they are my tranquilizers.

I returned to my hotel nearly three hours later, Oh God the rush here. I won't be able to go their tomorrow, but no problem I am in this auspicious place. And I will worship using the idol I have.
I always his one idol, came to me from my great- grand mother. I worship using it daily and decorate it also without fail.

The temple was beautiful. It is very high and at top of it was a flag. It was flowing in the opposite direction of wind. I didn't even know it was possible. Inside the area covered by the temple is great. Nearly the size of two- foot ball fields, vast is the only word that can describe it. 

Inside the temple, it was little dark but not like it is in South Indian temples. Those are too dark, for my preference. The three lords were seated on a raised platform. And by God, those idols were huge. It's said that the three idols are made of wood, I have no idea whether it's true or not. But it has been wonderfully scared. The designs and all, plus the way they dress the three.

They say that the wood, of the idols doesn't get destroyed because it is the part of heart of Lord Narayana.
There was a pandit standing near the lord and constantly fanning him. Of course, Ananya, God also feels hot you know. Plus, they feed the lord eight times, changing his clothes before every main meal.

I wonder, who washes those clothes? Do they use the same clothes twice? What do the pandits eat? Where do they live? Do they follow lives of celibacy?

I had bought some Prasad, after praying to the idol in my hotel room, I have my food. And start to study a little, there is sun out there, I won't be able to go out.