004 || "Kαԋιɳ ɯσԋ αρρɳα ɳαƙ ɳα ƙԋσ Ⴆҽԋƚҽιɳ"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the fourth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Do Comment, or else I will think you aren't like this story.
I may stop publishing, if I feel so.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Kahan se aayi hain aap?" (Where have you come from?) King asks.

The girl looks at the king, the queens beside her and at Bisham Pitamah. Takes a deep breath and says, "Kaliyuga."

The court stoops to silence. Is this girl mad? Has she lost it? What kind of joke is this? 

"Yeh kya kehrahin hai aap?" (What are you saying?) King inquires.

"Sahi keh rahin hun, Maharaj." (I am speaking the truth, King.) The girl stands up.
"Meri bhasha nahi jante aap log, jantein hai?" (Do you people know, my language?)

"Nahi." (No.)

"Woh isliye kyunki who abhi bharatvarsh mein aayi hi nahi hai." (That is because, that language hasn't been introduced in India.) She says.
"Yeh toh bharatvarsh bhi nahi hai abhi, Aryavarta hai. Yahan aap raja hai, main jahan se aa rahi hun wahan koi raja nahi hai. Main jaise baat karti hun, waise aap nahi kartein. Heck, mere kapde bhi alag hai." (We are not even in Bharat, the land I stand on is Aryavarta. Here you are the king, the place where I come from has no trace of kings. The way I talk, is not the way you do. Heck, even my clothes are different.)

The last line makes everyone observe from top to bottom. Though she feels uncomfortable, she stands her ground. Some male stare at her bare long legs longer than required. While the females look at her in horror.

"Humari ankhen hamare sir mein hain, hamare pairon mein nahi." (My eyes are in my head, not in my legs.) she states eyeing the Kauravas Princes. 

"Hum aapki baat par vishwas kar rahien hain, devi. Usse todiye ga nahi." (I am trusting you, lady. I hope you won't break it.) Bishma Pitamah says. He looked at the girl, he knew that she wasn't lying. All the things she said were true, it was hard not to believe her.

"Bilkul nahi, Maha Mahim. Humme aapse koi lena dena nahi hai. Hum yahan kaise aaye, agar hum yeh jan jayein toh fir usi marg se wapas chale jayenge." (Of Course not, Maha Mahim. I don't have anything to do with you. If I get to know how I came here, I will leave through same route.) the girl says.