047 || "Mα Dυɾɠα!"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the forty- seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The Pandeva's and Kauravas were welcomed with people showering flowers over them and cheering their names. The major names cheered were of the Pandeva's and Duryodhana.

All of these six brothers were beaming and nodding towards the people. They were welcomed by the Royal Family. They happily hugged their family members taking blessing of the elders.

But unconsciously, these six were searching for one face. One girl's face. A specific girl from Kaliyuga. Ananya.
She was nowhere to be seen.

Their another brother, the eldest one, was smirking seeing the six. They were comical, trying to pay attention, when they couldn't.

"Tum sab thak Gaye hoge. Thori der aaram kar lo." (You guys must be tired. Why don't you guys' rest?) Maharani Gandhari suggests.
The princes nodded in agreement.

The royal family dispersed, but the six brothers and Karn lingered around When almost everybody was gone, they all walked towards her room, without saying anything. All of them had same desire, to meet that girl.

They entered her room to find her sitting on a chair near the window, with her back facing them and a book in her hand. They were unsure of what to do, when she spoke up.

"Ab Kya hai, Karn?" (What now, Karn?) They all staggered hearing that. They turned to the said boy, who was about to speak but Ananya continued, before he could say anything.

"Main janti Hun tumhare bhai aa rahein hai, par itni chinta ki koi baat nahi hai." (I know your brothers are returning today, but there is no point in worrying so much.) She says without turning.
Leaving the six brothers surprised.

"Maine kal bhi kaha tha ki woh Kunti Bua-" (I told you yesterday too, they are Kunti Bua's)

"Ananya" Karn says sharply. Making the brothers confused, while Ananya turns around surprised.

"Oh!" she exclaims seeing the six others.

"Kya?" (What?) Arjun asked.

"Are, yeh haina bade bhai ji bane chalene hain itni chinta thi inhe, aapne naye Mitraon ke bade Mein. Mujhe pagal kar Diya tha. Bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukar hai aap sab aagaye." (Are, this big guy is there na, he was worried about his new friend's safety. Drove me mad. Thanks a ton, to the Lord for your return.) Ananya lies hastily.