050 || "Mҽɾҽ ƙαɱɾҽ ƙσ ƚσԋ ʅσɠσɳ ɳҽ ααρɳα αԃԃα Ⴆαɳα ɾαƙԋα ԋαι."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the fiftieth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The six brothers, two queens and the girl entered the royal court.

Maharaj, Maha Mahim, Maha Mantri everybody was at their seats. And standing in front of them, in the middle of the room were three people. A girl and two boys, they had their backs to the gate of court.

The girl was very beautiful and looked like a divine princess. Her beauty was enchanting for people all over the Aryavarta and she was known for it.
The guy on the left of the lady was light skinned, he had a crown resting on his head and was very handsome. He had a neutral expression.
The guy on the right was dark skinned and the most captivating of all the three. He also had a crown on his head.

As soon as Ananya saw them, her face lit like a Led Bulb. She screamed and rushed towards them.
"Big bro" she calls and jumps on to the fair skinned man as soon as he turns, the guy catches her and twirls her around, a big smile on his face. "Anni"

The other two also turn around, bright smiles on their faces.

Pulling away from Balram, Ananya turns to Subhadra and pulls her in a bone crushing hug. "Didi!" Subhadra greets in excitement, returning the favor of hug.

At last, she turns to the dark- skinned guy, who opened his hands and welcomed his sister, "Krishnen." He calls and Ananya attacks him with a hug.

"Pranipatra Bua Kunti, Bua Gandhari" (Greetings Aunt Kunti Aunt Gandhari) the three greet.

"Ayushman Bhava" (Live long.)

"Pranipatra Bhrata" (Greetings Brothers') they greet their cousins and were returned with the greeting.

"Bade hi achanak aaye, Putra" (You came very suddenly, son) Rani Kunti comments.

"Ji Bua, woh ma- baba ne kaha ki Ananya ko wahan lana hoga." (Yes, aunt, mom and dad wanted us to bring Ananya there.) Krishna says. "Aur Raj Kumaroan ko badhai bhi deni thi. Aage Sandesh nahi bhej paye." (Plus, we had to congratulate the princes. We couldn't send message ahead.) He gives her an apologetical smile.

"Oh" Rani Kunti exclaims looking at the girl, who was right now animatedly talking to Subhadra, not paying attention.

"Itna tatkalik?" (So impromptu?) Karn asks.
Krishna looks at him with eyes filled with mischief and a small teasing smile on his face and nods at him.