028 || Jყҽʂԋƚα Pυƚɾα.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 28th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

"ANG- RAJ" I heard a scream as I was about to head out of the palace, I would have left long ago had I not ran into Mata ji Gandhari.
It's a solider.

"Ji?" (Yes?) I ask.

"Rani Kunti aur Devi Ananya ne aapko bulaya hai. Kaha hai Bahut Zarrori hai." (Rani Kunti aur Devi Ananya have called you. They said its very important.) He gasps out.

Frowning , I get of my horse. Telling the solider to put the horse into place, I stride towards Rani Kunti's room.
First Rani Kunti called Ananya, now me. Is she alright? Did anything happen?

When I enter the room, I am surprised as to what I see. Rani Kunti is on the floor; her dress is disheveled. She has her head on Ananya's shoulder and is crying her heart out. Ananya is running her hands through Rani's hair, whispering words, I can't hear.
They have their side towards me. Ananya lifts her face and her eyes lock with mine.

"Bua" (Aunt) she calls softly. She loves her Bua, a lot, I note.

"Chod do Mujhe Putri, iss buri maa ko chod do." (Leave me Daughter, leave this bad mother alone.) Rani Kunti cries.
And I further fall in to confusion. What does she mean by that? She is such a nice mother, raised the Pandeva's all alone. And all of them are so nice. 

"Bua, Ang- Raj Hain yahan." (Aunt, Ang- Raj Karn is here.) She says softly and gestures me to come ahead. I follow her order, walking towards them.

Rani Kunti raises her head and looks at me. Her face is in worse state, her eyes bloody red, lips hobbling. Before I can react, she falls to my feet. I am too surprised to even move a finger.

"Putra Karn." (Son Karn.) She cries. "Mujhe Kshama ka- Kardo Putra. Mu- Mujhe Kshama Kardo." (Forgive me, Son. Forgive me.) I look at her in confusion.

I bend ahead and remove her head and hands from my feet. How can I let her stay like this? She is elder than me. Just like a mother.
"Rani Kunti, yeh aap Kya keh rahin Hain?" (Queen Kunti, what are you saying.) I ask.

"Ksh- Kshama Karna Pu- Putra, main... main tumhe kaise bat- bataon ke, tum mere Putra ho? Mere sabse... ba- bade putra ho. Mere- mere baki ba- bachchon ke jye- Jyeshta ho?" (Forgive me son Karn, how do I tell you that you are my son? My eldest son? Elder brother of rest of my kids?) She shutters out.