041 || "DԋσƙԋҽႦαʝα."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the forty- first chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

A relative long chapter, guys! 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

She said she liked coming here, and that was the only thing I needing to feel all content of the world. Ananya was happy that I bought her to that place. A place that I went to when I couldn't find inner peace.
I had never told anybody else about that place but I told her in no time, forget telling her I took her there. Now, I am surprised out of it.

"Hum bazaar ja saktein Hain?" (Can we go to the market?) Her voice brings me back.

"Bazaar?" (Market?) I ask confused. What does she want?

"Hmm, hum Bua ke liye kuch kharidna chatein Hain." (Hmm, I want to buy something for my aunt's.) She answers.

Oh! Nice. But why?

"Kya?" (What?) I ask intrigued.

"Jo bazaar Mein mil Gaye." (Whatever I will find in the market.) She gives her, as always, uneven answer.

"Tum kabhi purn Uttar deti ho?" (Do you ever give complete answers?) I ask annoyed a little. Not exactly annoyed, just a little frustrated, I guess.

"Jab Uttar pata hi nahi ho, toh Kya dun?" (When I don't know the answer, what should I tell you?) she back questions.
Now, I have no answer.

I steer the horse towards the market. At the entry she stops me.

"Kya Hua?" (What happened?) I question.

"Yahan se main paydal chali jaungi." (I will walk on foot from here.)

"Paydal Kyun jana hai?" (Why on foot?) I enquire.

"Tabhi toh longon Mein ghul mil paungi." (Then only will I able to mix with the people) She answers.

"In kapdon Mein?" (In these clothes?) I chuckle.

"Itne upar rehne se toh behter hai." (It is better than being so high up.) She mocks before jumping of the horse.

Sighing, I also jump off and call a solider standing nearby.
"Is ghode ka khayal rakhna, hum abhi atein Hain." (Keep this horse safe, I am coming back in few.) I tell him, he nods in understanding.