038 || "Aαρ ραƙƙα ყαԋιɳ ʂҽ ԋαι ɳα, ყα Kαʅιყυɠα ʂҽ ααყҽ Hαιɳ?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 38th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

"Chinta ki koi bat nahi hai, hum aapke saath rahenge." (You do not need to worry; I will be with you all along.) I assure her. Her eyes lit a little.

"Humare bagal Mein?" (Beside me?) she checks.

"Nahi, aap ke saath" (No, with you.) I answer, my eyes searching her.

She is blushing. Aww! So cute.

I call for my horse Neerad and jump on it before effortlessly hauling a raised Ananya on the horse. She gasped in surprise, at my display of strength.
To tease her and to ensure her safety, I tug her in front of me. And putting my hands around her I hold the reins of the horse.

She moves a little settling down and pulling her bag to the front. Thus, there is nothing between us. It's her back direct to my front.
I wonder what she thinks of this arrangement.

Galloping out of the royal palace, I take a back route, to escape the main crowd and head towards the borders of Hastinapur where, Anga meets. The border has a beautiful mountain terrain. It is all green, so the plants create a canopy over the path. Giving a very cool look and feel to it too.

"Aapko dhup ankh par nahi padta?" (Don't you feel the sun rays on your eyes?) she asks.

"Padta hai, par aur logon ke tarah woh Mujhe pareshani nahi hoti." (It does, but not look you guys, I am not irritated.) I tell her, thinking off the times before I knew the truth. "Mujhe woh kuch shakti bhi deti hai, Ab Mujhe pata hai Kyun." (It gives me some power, now I know why.)

"Oh! Achcha hai." (Oh! Nice.) she nods. She then proceeds to take something out of her bag and put it on. Oh! it's her specs, I suppose.

Feeling an intense gaze from her on me, I look down to find her staring at me. I did a double take on her specs. They are dark colored, so I can't see her eyes. She turns her head away. Sad.

"Yeh Kya hai?" (What is this?) I ask.

"Is se goggles keh tein hai." (We call these goggles.) She informs me. "Ise Surya ke kirno, se aapne ankh ko bachane ke liye pehentein hai." (This is worn to prevent eyes from sun's rays.)