060 || "Wαԋ Pυƚɾα, ƙιƚɳι Ⴆαԃι Ⴆααƚ Ⴆαƚα ԃι ƚυɱɳҽ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 60th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Important A/N below....

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

I am walking, to breakfast, last night the storm in my head was very big to solve. I had 100's of questions going through my head and I fell asleep due to tiredness of travelling.

"Ang- Raj Karn, Shaadi ki Badhai." (Prince Karn, congratulations on the wedding.) A man greets me. I smile at him, and bend my head little acknowledging the congratulations.

This is the fifth time this is happening. Why are they all wishing me? It's not like I am getting married.

Ugh! This is so stupid. And so annoying.

"Jyeshta, hum aapko khoj Rahe the." (Elder brother, we were looking for you only.) Nakul and Sehdev walk up to me.

"Kya Hua?" (What happened?) I ask.

"Aapne nashta Kiya?" (You had breakfast?) Sehdev asks.

"Nahi" (Nope) I answer.

"Toh chaliye khatein hai." (Come, we will go to eat.) Nakul says, the two catch my hands and drag me away.

They are acting not at all weird. So strange. I wonder what they are up to.

"Yeh lijiye Jyeshta. Mata ne yeh aapke liye bheja hai." (Take this, elder brother. Mother has sent this for you.) Sehdev says.
The plate is filled with various things- Kheer, Puri, fruits, milk, curd, etc.

"Itna sara?" (All these?) I ask.

"Aaj bahut sare kam hai, hume apni puri takat chahiye." (There are many works, we need to do, we need to have complete strength.) Nakul answers.

"Tum Kya kar Rahe ho?" (What are you doing?) Ma asks, she is with Kaki Gandhari.
I was standing in my room, debating on the ways on how to run away from here, so that I don't have to go down there, the wedding will start in an hour.

"Kya kaam hai, ma?" (What work do I need to do, mom?) I ask, turning to her.

"Tum taiyar Ho jao." (You should go get ready.) She orders. No escaping, ugh!