016 || "Bσʅιყҽ, ααρ ʅσɠ ƙσɳ ԋαι."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the sixteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Mitr, Ashwatthama aur main usse Ladki se milen ja rahein hai, mata ka adesh." (Friend, Ashwatthama and I are going to meet that new girl, mom's orders.) Duryodhana meets Karn outside his chamber, that late afternoon.

"Chalo, Mitr." (Come on, friend) Karn agrees, nodding in the direction.

On the way they meet Dushala and Maharani Gandhari. She informed them that the Pandeva's and Rani Kunti will be joining them.
Duryodhana made an annoyed face but didn't comment.

They met the other group at her gate, the Dasi went in informing Ananya of the arrival of Maharani Gandhari and Rani Kunti. Ananya allows them to enter.

The two groups enter her chambers, unlike yesterday night the room was clean and clear. Nothing was out of place on the floor of tables. There was a sweet scent in the air, they realized it was the dup and Agarbatti she had lit.

Sitting there was Ananya, at the foot of her bed, with her chest resting against the bed frame she held her head on her left hand while was holding something in her left that she was constantly hitting against the book in front of her.

Having said that her room was clean, her bed was a mess. There were books strewn all over it. Along with two- three small sack like thing. Dushala remembered she called it a Basta (Bag).

Ananya was wearing a strange thing, it seemed that the top was a black colored one with flowers on it and the bottom was pink colored. (A/N outfit above.)

Ananya was wearing a strange thing on her nose, it was slender, and looked quite fragile. It was very big and most her face around the eyes were lost under it. What was it?
She was frowning and looking at the book with utmost concentration. She didn't even notice them, even though there were loud clinking of anklets, worn by the ladies.

"Putri?" Rani Kunti calls her.

"Aiye bua, beithiye." (Come, Aunt. Sit) She says without looking up and pointing on the right side of bed that was empty. "Mujhe do minute dijiye." (Give me two minutes.)