075 || Aɾɾιʋαʅ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 75th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The royal family of Hastinapur was waiting at the gates of their palace to welcome the new couple. Maharani Gandhari being the eldest lady, stood with a thali in her hand, so as to welcome the couple with an aarti.

The Pandeva brothers and Duryodhana were gliding with joy as they waited for their eldest brother and sister- in- law. Duryodhana was practically jumping on heels as he waited for them. Bheema was in a similar condition, he was tall but was raising himself higher to look far away. Yudhishthira was looking at the two of them and smiling lightly, but truth to be told, he was also eagerly waiting for their arrival. And this could be seen, in the way his eyes looked around, continuously.

Kunti was gleeful to see the reaction of her kids. The two sister's Subhadra and Dushala were also standing there, oh! typing error, they were dancing there.
Maharani Gandhari had the biggest smile on her face, while the king was smiling of the events too.
Maha Mahim was happy, the first marriage of the Kuru princes has occurred and now the couple was here. Deep in his heart he knows that this girl would only light the future of Kuru empire, by her ways and thoughts.

The couple had just entered the palace and the whole family smiled at the sight. Ananya and Karn were standing in the chariot, while Arjun is driving it. The four brothers- Balram, Krishna, Nakul, Sehdev; were walking with the chariot surrounding them.

Once they reach the palace, Karn gets down and pull's Ananya down too.
Something surprises the royal family of Hastinapur, before getting down she was cradling something in her hands, though it wasn't so clear. It became more impromptu when she got down and instantly left Karn's hand wrapping it back around the thing.
It looked like she was carrying a child, it confused all of them.

"Putri tumhare haath Mein ka hai?" (Daughter, what do you have in your hand?) Kunti asks curiously.

"Mere bhagwan Hain Ma, mere Narayan." (It's my lord Ma, my Narayan.) Ananya answers, smiling down in her arms.

The people were relieved, after all us make notions, right?

"Idhaar aao tum dono." (Come here both of you.) Maharani Gandhari calls for the new couple and they follow.

After the welcome aarti is done, they take the blessing of all the elders present there. All of them blessed the couples happily, the couple was a perfect one.