126 || Cԋσιƈҽ?

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 126 th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV  

 In the Jungle. 

I am angry and sad and scared. 
I am not sure what exactly I am feeling, right now. My emotions are in a total crappy mess. 

And why would they be not? 
Yudhishthira is lying there, with his head in Karn's lap. And he is hurt. 

These boys never learn, huh? How could they be so irresponsible, huh? 
Do they even think of what would happen to Mumma, they are always up to such weird feats. 

Idiots. 
This lot is, let me tell you.  

Complete idiots. 
And even more careless.  

Ok, Anna concentrate.  
You can bitch about them later. 

I start to examine the wounds on Yudhishthira's body. 
They are deep and can be very, very fatal if things go wrong. 

Hey Bhagwan! It looks like I will have to heal him.  
Gear up, Anna. 

"Yeh theek toh Ho jayega na?" (He will be alright, right?) Karn questions. 

"Main iss kuch nahi hone dungi." (I will not let anything happen to him.) I promise, my husband looking in his eyes and squeezing his hands re- assuring. 

He nods taking a deep breath.
He loves all of them so much! 

"Hey Krishna, give me the power." I whisper under my breath, ready to heal Yudhishthira as soon as possible. 

Suddenly, everything in front of me stills. 

Literally every freaking thing. 

"KRISHNA!" I shriek. 

"What is it sister? Why are you being an angry bird, huh?" A musical voice asks from my left. 

And there he is. The ultimate commander of the universe in his eight avatar. 
Standing leaning against one of the tree, in his universal pose, and the flute just touching his lips as if he was ready to play the same any instant.