108 || Tԋҽ Dιʂƈυʂʂισɳ σϝ Kɳσɯɳ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 108th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV 

 In Hastinapur  
 (The day Kaunteya's and Raj Mata left.) 

"Mere Bachche!" (My child)

"Ji, Mama Shree? Kya Hua?" (Yes, uncle? What happened?)

"In Kaunteya ka kuch karna hoga, hume." (We need to do something of these Kaunteya's)

"Kya? Kyun?" (What? Why?)

"Uffu Murkh, Pandeva ke jagah tumhe agar aapna hak chahhiye toh un che ko raaste se hatana hoga." (Uffu Idiot, If in the place of Pandeva's, you want your birth right, you need to push them out of the way.)

"Aur Bhrata Duryodhana ka Kya?" (And what about brother Duryodhana?) Dushassan asks, however it seemed, he did care for his elder brother.

"Agar woh raaste ka kata Banega, toh usse bhi hatana hoga." (If becomes the thorn in our path, we will need to remove him too.) Mama Shree Shakuni, the King of Gandhar tells his nephew.

"Par Mama shree, woh mere Jyeshta bhrata Hain." (Bu Mama Shree, he is my own elder brother.) Dushassan frowns in dis- agreement and confusion

"Usse Kya farak padta hai." (And how does that matter, even?) His Mama Shree Shakuni asks.

"Par-" (But-) Dushassan tries to fight but Gandhar Raj Shakuni cuts him off.

"Agar who rahega toh Kauravas kabhi bhi rajya nahi le payenge." (He if remains alive, the Kauravas will never be able to rule, and have the throne.)

Dushassan could not speak anything more. He was speechless. How could his uncle say something like this? Especially for his elder brother Duryodhana?

"Mama Shree?" (Uncle?) A voice called from the entrance of the room.

Both the members of the room turned to find, Dushalan, one of Dushassan's younger brother standing there.

"Haan Dushalan?" (Yes Dushalan?) Gandhar Raj questions his nephew.

"Woh, aapne jinko bulaya tha, woh aagaye." (The people who you called for? Are here, now.) He informs once he is standing five feet from the two.