062 || "Wαɳƚ ƚσ Rαɳƚ?" "Nαԋ! I ɯαɳɳα ɱҽҽƚ ɱყ ραɾҽɳƚʂ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 62nd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Finally Ananya POV. 😅

Happy Reading!!

**********

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ananya POV

I was sitting silently in the chariot, beside Big Bro. I had requested, him to allow me to sit there, as we went to Dwarka from Hastinapur. Had I been sitting beside Bhrata Krishna, he would have eaten my head, plus, his knowing smile.

I mean, I know he is Tri- Kal- Darshi but, it gets irritating you know. Him smirking at what you will say next, laughing mischievously. As much as I love these, I need a break and because I can't have Kit- Kat, I will go to Big Bro.

"Are you alright, Anni?" Big bro asks.

"No." I tell him, bluntly. No point of hiding. "And before you ask, no I don't know what is wrong with me."

"You didn't come to me." He accuses. "You promised on your B- day."

"Why do you think, I am sitting in your chariot?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Want to rant?" he asks.

"Will you survive?" I question, resting myself against him.

"I lived with Kanha, if you forget, dear sister." He wraps his arms around me.
So, now I have my face against his shoulder.

"Point." I agree, smiling. I know that he will sense it.

"So, say. What is disturbing my little sister, my lovely Anni?"

"Nothing major, I just guess it's the nerves of me coming here." I pull away from him. "I mean, suddenly coming here and all. First of all, Mahabharat isn't as simple as it seems. Then this family, I swear they were maze in the last life. I mean, such complications."
"The reverted king Shantanu's first kid practices celibacy, while the others are drunkard idiots. Then, three kids are born, the oldest is a maid's kid. Second is blind and the youngest is great. But then he is cursed, and gets killed. What is happening here?"

"I mean what the hell? Are we cracking jokes? How un- cool this is?" I take a breath. "And that Shakuni, by God I swear, ek din gussa aagaya, na. Toh uski chutney, gidhar bhi nahi khayega." (One day if I get angry, then, not even the eagles will have his chutney.)

"He thinks, he is very intelligent and I agree he is but for his selfish wish? Just because his sister had to become blind, he will do such a deed?"
"Try to kill someone? Destroy, somebody's life? Didn't he know that whatever you do, comes back to you? Plus, what shit was this about his Bhanja, only getting the throne? If he wants to see his Bhanja as king, why doesn't he give, Duryodhana the throne of Gandhar. I get its destiny, ending of Dvapara Yuga, fighting evil and all. But seriously?"