111 || Aɾҽ Tԋσυɠԋƚʂ Oυɾ Oɯɳ Dҽɱσɳʂ?

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 111th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Duryodhana POV 

 Three days later. 

We have been travelling for what we assume was three days. Quite long way we have scaled. I assume we took the longest way out. Not by want, but by chance. 

My Bhabhi Ma, being intelligent as she is, took a bag and it had some dry food, water. And few other things that I did not pay mind too.
Travelling so much can get exhausting, you know, that to on foot.

We were ready to break the stone wall ahead when Bhabhi Ma stopped us by saying a simple word, "Pani." (Water.)

"huh?" all of us in sync turned to look at Bhabhi Ma. What is she talking about? Does she need something? Is she all right? Does she feel ill? 

"Pani ka awaj aa raha hai." (There is a sound of water.) She elaborates. 

I put all my concentration on hearing what was on other said, and I could now here faint voices of water flowing.

It was so faint, when I put all my concentration. How did Bhabhi Ma here it so clearly? And that to when Madri- Nandan's and Ma Kunti were whispering amongst themselves? 
What is happening? Is this the full potential of Bhabhi Ma? And if it is, how is this possible? 

Bheema and I exchanged similar looks before we both rammed our fist in the wall together, breaking it in one go. Instantly stepping back to make sure, no harm comes to us. 

And we came face to face with water.
Woah! We are behind a water fall. Small droplets of water came our way too. Bathing us slightly in the cold water that felt wonderful in the erratic environment. 

-- Time Skip --

Once we reached the side, we dis- carded our royal clothes in exchange of clothes for Brahmins. Us men wore orange dhoti and the ladies exchanged their sarees for white and orange age respective.