122 || Pʅαɳ'ʂ.

Hey Guys!!!! 

Here is the 122 nd chapter. 

I don't own Mahabharat. 

Sorry for the late update! 
I hade practical exam.  

Happy Reading!! 

**********   

Third POV  

 Later the same day 

 In Hastinapur 

Shakuni was going out of his mind. He could not think of any way to stop Dushala from leaving. There was no means. 
And he was also worried of Dushala running away. What if she went to that Brahmin King in place of Anga? 

Why am I not able to think anything today?
Why has my brain gone in such a state today?
What was really wrong? 

"Mama Shree!" (Uncle dear!) Vikarna's voice brings out of his deep thoughts. 

"Vikarna?" Gandhar Raj Shakuni looks at his nephew. 
When did he come here? And what does he actually want from me? 

"Mama Shree!" (Maternal uncle dear!) Vikarna says again, before continuing. "Main aap se kuch baat karna chahhta tha, kuch bahut zarrori baat." (I wanted to talk to you regarding something, something rather important.) 

"Kya Hua, Vikarna?" (What happened, Vikarna?) Gandhar Raj Shakuni questions.
What important thing does he want to discuss with me? That to all of a sudden, today?
He was
not talking to me until yesterday. 

"Anga ko aapne bas Mein karne ka ek tarika hai mere pass." (I know of a way to bring Anga under our wing.) Vikarna says slowly as if worried about what would happen. 

"Kya?" (What?) Gandhar Raj Shakuni narrows his eyes at the boy in front of him. What was this boy talking about? And what did he know? 

"Ji Mama Shree!" (Yes, uncle dear!) Vikarna nods. 

"Aur tumhara yeh tarika Kya kehta hai?" (And what does this way of your say?) Gandhar Raj Shakuni looks at his nephew closely. Trying to gauge what was going on in the boy's brain. 

"Anga aapne pas lane ke liye Hume, Anga jana hoga." (To bring Anga under our wing, we need to visit Anga.) Vikarna begins talking softly. 
"Jitni Jaldi Ho sake." (As soon as we possibly can.)