- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 -

" Marlena ! " i heard Annas voice calling for me, i rolled over to the other side of the bed, it was still early in the morning if you looked out of the window, you would know it was about 7am. In italy it is always hot during the summer but today was different, it was raining and pretty cold thats why i got shivers all over my body so i decided to stay in my bed for a few more minutes but before i could even close my eyes, My sister opened the door.
" you still in bed?! are you kidding me Marlena? get your ass up right now!" said Anna with her angry face she always uses to scare me.
"where are we going Anna..i want to sleep" i said with my morning grumpy voice while searching for my phone under the pillow.
Anna quickly changed her attitude which normally never happens so i knew she wanted something.
" Do you remember my friend Luke?"
" Luke?...you mean that weird guy who asked me out last month? haha of course i remember him" My laugh made Anna smile too and i liked it, i liked when she smiled especially when i am the reason of it.
" yes him, he works on concerts he is the manager..or something i don't know" she had a very confused face so i decided to change the subject a little bit but not completely.
" yeah i know what you mean but i still don't get why am i awake because of Luke at seven am!"
" well because he offered us a job and we must be there in an hour!"

I sighed because i knew why Anna did this, she probably asked Luke for the job. After our mom left for a job in America, Anna took this responsibility on herself maybe because she is the older one but she is still a teen and i feel so bad, Even tho mom left Anna never made me feel left alone if you know what i mean, she is a mother to me. At first i wanted to say no but then i felt like a terrible person and anyways a job wouldn't hurt me either, mom sends us money but it's still not enough for everything.
Lost in my thoughts i stared at one place and didn't even notice Anna, waiting for me to say something.

" Marlena please..he will pay us good and we don't have to do that much!"
" okay okay! but what do we have to do?"

You could see the happiness on her face, saying yes was the right thing to do.

" There is a concert tonight and we have to take care of Contestants, make sure that their make up looks good, they are wearing something decent and watch them get on the stage nothing much as i said"

" okay but who is playing?"

" oh..i don't know yet but does it really matter tho?!" Anna said this sentence as fast as she could, it almost felt like she didn't want me to ask any more questions. " get ready now i am waiting in the kitchen"

" okay okay i will be there in a few minutes" i stretched out one more time, got up and went straight to the bathroom. splashing cold water on my face really helped a lot finally after washing my face and brushing my teeth it was time to get dressed but i have no idea what to wear. As i opened my wardrobe few pieces of my clothes fell out, its not my fault i have no time to organize this!

" Its pretty chilly today Mar so be sure to wear a coat or something!" Anna called me from the kitchen. God the weather i forgot about that! why does is always have to rain when i want to go out?! it never rain when i have no where to go! ten minutes after literally crawling inside the wardrobe, the outfit was ready.

 God the weather i forgot about that! why does is always have to rain when i want to go out?! it never rain when i have no where to go! ten minutes after literally crawling inside the wardrobe, the outfit was ready

"Hey Anna please- oh you already made coffee for me? i love you" i said with a big smile on my face because coffee is the only reason i like mornings.

" i like the outfit its very cute" said Anna while sipping her coffee, which burnt the tip of her tongue. " ouch" she said from pain.

" it's time to go i think"

" yeah let me just get my jacket, you get the keys"

"oh i see so you gave me the hard task huh?!"

Finding keys in our house hold is the hardest thing ever! Both me and Anna have very bad memory thats why. lucky for me i left it in my room when i got home last night so i found it easily.
We had to meet Luke somewhere near where the concert will take place so we took the metro. i like traveling by public transport you know sitting by the window with you headphones in and isolating from everyone and everything really is the best feeling, at least for me. while looking out from the window on one of the station i saw group of friends..i looked down and didn't pay much attention to it but as the train left the station i felt something in my stomach, i looked up but the only thing i saw was a long black hair flowing in the air because of the wind i couldn't see their faces but..it reminded me of Ethan.
i couldn't stop thinking about those people but it was time to get off the train.
"Marlena follow me" Said Anna so i decided to follow her, soon we saw Luke who was getting soaked by the rain.
" hello guys..hi Marlena.." you could see him blushing.

"hey Luke, so Anna told me about the work can you tell me more about the details?"

" sure lets get to the stage and i will tell you everything..so there will be few bands performing tonight, unfortunately because of this fucking weather..i am sorry"

"well it really is a fucking weather so no need to be sorry" Even tho i don't like this guy the way he likes me, i never like when people get uncomfortable or ashamed of something thats why i decided to neutralize the situation this way.

" because of this weather we must put something over, like a roof if you know what i mean"

"yes of course" said Anna who seemed to be way more interested in this then she really was.

" Anna you will control that their make up won't get smudged and of course take care of their costumes"

" what's my job then?" i asked, confused because everything that Anna told me would be our job was only hers not mine.

" Marlena you will be in direct contact with the bands, if they have any questions or any problems they will tell you and here..take this papers here are the names of the people who will help you"

" mhm okay that won't be a problem, at what time should we get here?"

" well the concert starts at night 9pm to be exact, all of the tickets are sold out, it will be awesome! so you guys can go now, get some rest, read those papers that i gave you and see you at around 8pm than"

" Thank you Luke very much, see you later "

" Bye Anna..Bye Mar" said Luke who wouldn't stop smiling at me.

" Lets go home now Marlena..why aren't you coming"

" You know what, we never go out anymore plus we got a job! so we need to celebrate that"

"What are you offering sister?"

Thats true we never go out because we always think about saving money, i wanted to make Anna happy with something so why not take her out on a little "date".

" i am taking you out on a date in a cafe, will you accept my offer m'lady? " i couldn't hold my laugh in but neither could Anna.

" okay mister for once"

I took Her hand and we went inside a cafe near the stage. After ordering food we didn't know what to do so Anna offered

" lets read this papers before the food arrives"

" oh yes and i want to know who is performing tonight" i said with excitement.

But that excitement didn't last long..i couldn't believe my eyes..

"Oh food is here.. Marlena what happened?!"

"they..they are performing Anna." i couldn't even look up, all the energy left my body.

" what do you mean..." Anna definitely knew what i meant.

" Måneskin is performing tonight."