- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛 -

Soon i was home, it was a tiring day so i decided to end it with a call to Ethan, a cup of coffee and a good movie it's called "shutter island", it is about a man, who imagined everything and eventually got brought back to reality. Soon i fell asleep.
The next morning, a call from Vic woke me up. "HELLO MAR TODAY I AM HAVING A PARTY, BE HERE AT 8 PM", her voice was hitting my eardrums and before i could even wish her a happy birthday, Anna called her so of course Vic couldn't give less fucks about my wishes.
I slowly got up after procrastinating for an hour, took a long hot bath, brushed my teeth and when it was just about the time to call Ethan to help me bring Anna home, there was a knock on the door, "guess Ethan is already here" i mumbled and headed to the entrance.
As i opened the door, Anna ran inside and scared the living shit out of me. " ANNA?!" i yelled from confusion " AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL?!" but who am i even talking to, she wasn't even listening, " Anna!" i yelled one more time until she finally payed attention to me. " oh hey sis i was just looking through closes for tonight, about the hospital, i decided to take a taxi the doctor allowed me", her words made me even more angry " couldn't you at least call me?! i was just about to come and get you!". Anna ran up to me, gave me a kiss on a cheek because she knew, it always works.
In a few seconds there was a ring on my phone but i ignored it because i was making dinner for me and Anna. soon my sister entered the kitchen with my phone in her hands, " ugh who is it Anna, tell them i will call later" but she still handed me the phone, i looked down and read my doctors name, quickly i dropped the knife and answered " hello..yes yes this is Marlena..mhm..that won't be a problem, thank you doctor,goodbye!", As soon as i ended the call, Anna started asking lots of questions but he just called to remind me about the x-ray.
After we ate, i looked at the clock " shit it's already 6pm?! where did all the time go?!" and started washing the dishes, while Anna decided to take a quick shower.
" Marlena please help me! what should i wear but consider that no high heels are allowed!" Anna started complaining as always, to be honest i didn't know what to wear Either but i am not the problem but she is.
" What about this jeans?!" i asked her about my vintage high waisted jeans that mom bought for me but unfortunately she said no, " oh gosh this will be a disaster" i said under my breath.
Finally after changing for about ten times if not even more, she was ready and now it was my turn.
* ANNAS OTD*

*MARLENAS OTD*

*MARLENAS OTD*

As soon as i got ready, something came up in my mind " FUCK" i yelled, " what is it?!" Anna asked me confused but there was no time to respond, i only told her to wait for me ten more minutes and ran out of the house, finally after almost fainting...

As soon as i got ready, something came up in my mind " FUCK" i yelled, " what is it?!" Anna asked me confused but there was no time to respond, i only told her to wait for me ten more minutes and ran out of the house, finally after almost fainting, i was near the thrift shop.
" Is Giorgia here?!" i asked the grandma who was still sitting in the same place as the last time, reading a book. but before she could Answer, Giorgia came out of the room, she was just as happy to see me as i was to see her. " i thought you forgot about me", " No no i didn't some things changed thats why i couldn't come so you ready?!" yes i lied but hey at least i remembered! Happily she was already ready and we headed back to my house where i introduced Giorgia to my sister who was waiting for us.
I called Ethan to tell him that we would take taxi to get there. Anna and Giorgia talked the whole time, about Victoria, Måneskin and became friends very easily, thats one more reason i have always wanted to be like my sister, she just gives off such good vibes and makes friends easily, unlike me who has been introvert her whole life.
Turns out we got here a little bit early so i guided them inside, where Damiano was filming Ethan. " what are they talking about?" i asked Victoria, " just listen how dumb they are" she replied. so i stepped aside and listened, Ethan started " Thomas arrives with the guitar and he hits me right on my forehead, i am
stunned for a second but i say to him its okay don't worry nothing happened! and then this happened" and he showed his tiny injury to the camera while Damiano was laughing so Ethan added " fuck you Thomas!" in a few seconds Thomas decided to stick up for himself so the camera turned on him "Ethan you know why that happened?! this is called karma!" Damiano couldn't hold his laugh in anymore and bursted out while Thomas was mimicking Ethans words when a suitcase fell on him " Because when a suitcase fell on my face! he basically said oh! did a suitcase fall? oh! he didn't give a shit!". Everybody was laughing at both of them but soon Damiano saw Giorgia standing quietly beside me and decided to not loose a chance " Hey Mar why aren't you introducing us to your new friend?", " well this is Giorgia and Giorgia these are my friends: Damiano, Ethan, Thomas and Victoria" you could see she was very nervous so i decided to neutralize situation by showing Vic my gift for her, which she absolutely loved, thank god.
Soon the party started, Endless amount of people were coming and Giorgia was getting more and more comfortable too.
Everyone was dancing, bringing gifts for Vic and having fun. Suddenly Vic got on top of the table, took a mic and said " EVERYBODY I WANT YOUR ATTENTION!" so everyone went silent and she continued " THANK YOU! so first of all i want to thank every each and one of you for coming today, it means everything to me but! there is one person in this room that i love more than anyone else! my girlfriend Anna" Everyone turned to Anna as Vic pointed at her, Thomas pushed my sister near to her girlfriend and she got on top too. " Anna my love, my beautiful beautiful girl that i fell in love with in one sight, will you move in with me and live with me, will you wake up every morning and go to sleep every night right beside me until we get married in a beautiful old church?" Anna was very happy but confused at the same time, she looked at me waiting for my approval, i nodded my head and she screamed " YES YES OF COURSE I WILL". I started crying on Ethans chest from happiness.