- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 -

I looked up at Anna and she had this look on her face, kinda like when you force yourself to look confused and amazed, something clicked in my mind.

" you knew didn't you?!" i said with an angry voice. " Anna answer me!" the anger inside of me was getting bigger and bigger, i hate when people keep things from me especially when Anna does that not to mention the thing she didn't tell me was that, my boyfriend who i left 2 years ago would be in the same place as i will with his friends, who probably hate me too.
Sometimes..well everyday actually i remember how good life was back then, all my friends were so cool, my boyfriend was the best and i had this perfect relationship with everyone from måneskin, especially Ethan of course but good things don't last forever they say.

" yes i did know..well not fully" she was so ashamed that my own sister couldn't even look at me.

" what do you mean not fully?! whatever what is already done can not be changed! " i sighed, but its true i couldn't change anything plus maybe its better..maybe i will get a chance to look at him, even from far away..

" are you mad at me Mar?.." she slowly looked up at me with tears in her eyes and i felt horrible, yeah i was kind of mad but nothing is worth her tears! Anna has always been beside me especially after i lost my friends and Ethan, she was the one wiping my tears, many times when i got angry at her ,later realized i was wrong and got disgusted by myself. When dad passed away i was still a child but she was too, just a year older, sometimes i caught her crying quietly in her bed and in the morning when she woke up the pillow was completely wet. All this memories hit all at once just from seeing her tears.

" hey Anna don't cry! i am not mad..not at all everything will be alright, there will be too many people and i am sure they won't even notice me, i mean years have passed by and i have changed so much..we all have. "

" What should we do now?" asked Anna with a relief while tucking her long, beautiful red her behind the ear.

" Maybe go home, get some rest and change clothes because these trousers are already dirty!"

We got up, took the metro to get home and the whole ride i was thinking about him, what will i do if meet again..most importantly what will he do?! Not to mention the other ones..especially Vic, with whom i had the best friend ship ever but it ended along with my relationship so long story short i am in deep shit. its already one pm which means few more hours of sleep but then even more time for work.

" Marlena its our stop, we must walk from here"..." Marlena?" Anna repeated after not responding to her the first time.

I was so tired when we got home that i just took dirty shoes off in the entrance, went inside my room and fell on the bed, powerlessly.
Soon somebody calling my name woke me up, i looked at the clock and " SHIT ITS ALREADY 7PM", after jumping out of the bed i got dressed as fast as i could and started calling for Anna who was no where to be seen.. " Anna? ..Anna!" i was yelling her name but still, no answer.." weird" i said under my breath.."she just called my name" but i soon realized that she might have already left, since i got up way too late. i took those papers that Luke gave me and left, Metro drove surprisingly fast and for some reason i don't even remember how i got to my destination..everything felt so..weird. i got to where the concert was taking place, it was so crowded but i saw Luke and we got in, he was saying something but i couldn't understand a word.
" okay i have to go now, if something happens call me" said Luke and disappeared..what the fuck is wrong with this people today..it was no time to think about that, the show was about to begin. suddenly somebody tapped my shoulder and it really scared me. " hi..oh i am sorry if i scared you but you need to take this equipment to this room..the one on the right please" that girl was so sweet, it felt like i have seen her somewhere before but i didn't quite remember her so i just took those stuff and headed straight to that room, as the door opened ,
lights turned off " what is happening?!" i heard someone asking in the hallway " its because of the rain! electricity will be back soon! everybody just stay where you are"
" god why are you doing this?!" i said quietly, thinking no one was there but turns out i was wrong.
" is anyone here" some guy replied but that voice..it was so familiar.
" yes..um yes i need to put some things here and then i will go.." my voice started shaking a little bit from anxiety.
" oh okay then..you sound so familiar what is your name?".
That moment a light bulb in my brain lit up, i knew exactly who i was talking to..it was him..it was Ethan. i could hear the footsteps coming closer to me and the moment i decided to leave this room..the lights were back.
" no way..Marlena?!" he was just as shocked as i was, running away was not an option anymore. i turned around thinking he would not even look at me or if he did with an angry face but no, i was wrong. i couldn't look at him but the next thing i knew is that i was in his arms..god i missed this so much.
" Marlena my love..." said Ethan with his lovely voice.
"Ethan i don't even know how to explain this to you but i-" before i could even finish my sentence Ethan kissed me on the lips gently, that made me loose my mind and forget what i was trying to say.
" No you don't have to explain anything..Marlena?.."
" Yes Ethan"
" Marlena...MARLENA!"