- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 -

My happiness was out of this world, You could see the happiness on Anna's face. Everybody was having such a good time, Damiano and Giorgia seemed to have a lot in common, the last thing i remember is when me and Ethan we're leaving, i saw those two making out, " looks like Damiano will finally shut up about being single" Ethan laughed and so did i, we left together and he drove me home.

It was almost 2am, the moon was lightning the roads and neighborhood was asleep.
" Why don't you come in" i asked Ethan because he was waiting for that question.
So we went inside and headed straight to the bedroom because i was tired and wanted to lay beside him, that's my comfort place.
Ethan laid on a bed on his back and i fell right on top of him, We were not saying anything until he broke the silence.
" They looked so happy, didn't they" he said as he was running his fingers through my hair gently which made me even more calm and relaxed. " yeah..they did" i replied quietly.
" what do you think about us moving together too?" my eyes got bigger and i jumped when he asked that question. " REALLY?" i screamed from excitement, " if you want to" he slowly put his hands around my waist and as an answer i got closer to him and we started kissing.

Ethan slowly took My top off and in a second i was all naked, i slowly hooked my leg around his hip, His erection nestled against my aching core which made me moan from pleasure. " I didn't say yes" i said as he was squeezing my ass with his veiny hands, His lips moved to my jaw and then my ear as he breathed, " And you haven't said no".

I didn't want to say no, After today i was tired, restless. i needed release- i needed him.

We undressed each other, it was a slow process including lots of kissing and licking each others body parts.

Slowly Ethan stood up , knelt  for me and licked me, his tongue warm against my center, When he pulled away his lips glistened with my Desire and he smiled wickedly.
he looked up and said, " You are wet for me" , " always" i replied. " Always" he repeated "Even at the sight of me?!" I nodded and he licked his lips.
" Do you want to know how i feel when i see you?" Ethan asked, bending to press a kiss to the inside of my knee.
Again, i nodded.
" When i see you , i cannot help think of you like this" He said as his lips continued up my thigh. " beautiful..Drenched..unbelievable"
Each of his words were followed by the swirl of his tongue by my skin as my breath quickened the closer he got to my burning core.
I couldn't stop moaning, he liked that, Ethan liked hearing me moan while he was the reason for it.

This was the best end of the day imaginable, after we finished, i rested my head on his chest and fell asleep while his hands were around my waist the whole night. His beautiful dark hair was laying on my back, it smelled like Vanilla or something like that, sweet if you know what i am talking about.

In the morning a knock on the door woke us up, " i will open it" Ethan said as he was reaching down for his trousers. I looked over at the clock and saw it was already 11 am, my sleep schedule is so fucked up because of me having no job, i must find one.
" is She there?" i heard Anna's voice and jumped out of bed, realizing i was all naked i quickly put on Ethans shirt and ran out of the room. " ANNA" she ran up to me and hugged me after i yelled her name from excitement, " i am here to take my stuff, i am sorry for waking you up", Her words made me tear up because all this time it was only two of us, don't get me wrong i am so happy that she is leaving to be with Vic but i am sad that she is leaving me.
Ethan made coffee for us as Anna was packing her clothes, soon we ordered taxi and she left, " come on An i will take you" Ethan offered ten times already but Anna denied.
Ethan saw how emotional i was getting so he wrapped me between his hands and said " And when are you moving with me my love?", " why don't you move here" i asked because i don't want to leave this house, All this memories that we made here together, i can't leave them. " so you want me to move here?" he almost repeated my question, i simply nodded. Ethan smiled and said " Okay sure as you wish", his words made me extremely happy so after breakfast we went to his house brought some clothes over to mine and while we were resting on a sofa, Damiano called.
" I have a great idea" He said as soon as Ethan answered the phone " I know you great Ideas Damiano what do you have in mind" i couldn't hold my laugh in at Ethans answer mostly because he was right. " Lets go to France for a weekend!"