- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 -

It is our Second day in France and Everything is even better then we expected, Thomas and Fleur really fell for each other, they don't even want to go out with us anymore! but that will change this Evening because i decided to plan  an amazing dinner for all of us but the location is a secret.
"Marlena will go shopping with me?" Coraline entered the room and laid beside me on our bed, today is a little chilly day but in a good way, that's why everyone was out except me and Coraline, even Thomas and Ethan left, they wanted to check out some musical shops in France and maybe buy something as a souvenir.
" And what are we shopping for?" , " Clothes of course plus we didn't have the chance to talk privately which i wanted to" Her words made me anxious a little bit, did she find out about the cancer? did Anna tell her? every question popped up in my mind but i played it cool, my mother always says "Never worry about stuff that didn't happen yet" wise words, aren't they?
" okay but i have to get dressed first" i dragged my luggage closer to choose something " Fuck i don't have any long sleeve ones" it's summer and it's France so i didn't think, long sleeves would be necessary.
Thank god Coraline still had some clothes from autumn in her closet so we got dressed comfortably and ordered a taxi, Even from the car French streets were beautiful to look at, Even people they were all so different..so beautiful.
"Prends ça..Merci" Coraline paid for our Taxi and took my hand " let's go cousin it's our day".
This Shopping mall that we went to was even bigger than the one were Thomas and i went to,it is very beautiful and looks pretty expensive too.
" Hey what were you saying about our dinner night yesterday?" Coraline asked me as we went inside one of the shops, it's called " Bershka" i always go there too, " well yes about that we are going this Evening" , " hmm maybe i should buy a new dress what do you think?", " that's a great idea and maybe..i should buy one too" You could see she really liked this idea so we started searching.

Coraline bought a beautiful red dress for tonight but i bought classic pants with red high heel boots, i think this outfit will be bomb.
After shopping for two hours, we decided to sit down for a cup of iced coffee in a cafe inside the mall.
*Coraline's outfit"

*Marlena's outfit*" So Mar i know about

*Marlena's outfit*
" So Mar i know about...about your health problems let say it like this" I saw that Coraline was getting very nervous,that's why i decided to take control in my hands " Just say cancer it's okay really but how..oh of course", " Anna" we both said my sister's name at the same time which made us laugh. I decided to tell Marlena Everything, i mean we may not be as close as we used to be but during these two days i felt how much i missed our friendship. " you should have come here Mar, away from everyone and everything plus i would take care of you" Coraline held my hand as a tear fell down her face " That's what i didn't want Cor..i  didn't want anyone to see how i was giving up, Only Anna had a permission to stay because otherwise she would have suffered even worse.. we went through hell together but i guess we entered heaven together too, Her and Victoria, Ethan and I..everything is getting better" i said while holding her hand even tighter " Lets talk about something else..what about you Cor, is there anyone new in your love life?", Little smirk appeared on her face " Well.. there is one boy..but.." , " but?! is he blind?! how could someone not like you!" i got quickly got aggressive but i was right, it's not like you meet beautiful girls such as Coraline everyday. " He has a girlfriend..unfortunately", " Oh that's bad..i mean if they are your destiny, they will find their way to you, now or later", " yeah i guess so.." , " show me a pic of him i want to see". Before Coraline could find his socials, i saw Damiano and Giorgia walking by " oh look Damiano!", " oh Mar i-oh They are here.." Coraline stuttered for a second but they were already heading to our direction.

" Hey beautiful people what are you doing here" Damiano asked us and looked at Coraline who said " anybody want more coffee?", " Oh i would love a cup of coffee" Giorgia answered her and she left for a few minutes. " Guys today is our Dinner night remember?", " Yes but where are we going" Both of them were curious but there was no way anyone could break me.
Soon Coraline came back with two cups of Coffee and After talking for a little bit we all went home together, It was already about 7pm but Thomas and Ethan were no where to be seen.

After waiting for 20 minutes there was finally a ring on the door " Finally! i will open it" Coraline jumped but turns out it was Fleur who got back from her Art class " And i thought i was late..." she said. Time was passing by but boys were no where to be seen and just about the time, i decided to get changed and stay home there was another door bell ring but this time it was definitely them.

" Guys where were you! we have to hurry now" My mood wasn't the best, i hate waiting. " Marlena can you please come inside the room for a few seconds? guys we will be back soon" Ethan asked me with a smile, even tho i was mad i simply nodded . I saw that he was hiding something behind his back when we entered the room " so..what is it" He didn't respond for a second, then said " will you turn around for me for a second?..obey me my love..trust me" His cold hands were on my neck which made my spine shiver, Every damn time he touches me i feel like it's our first time doing that. " Do you like it?" Ethan asked me as i looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful diamond necklace resting beautifully on my collar bones " I love it E.. thank you very much", " Thank you for Loving me Marlena..Now lets go, see what you have planned for us, Madame" He was waiting for my approval, i took his hand and kissed him passionately on the lips, just like the first time.