- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 -

two month passed by since Giorgia unexpectedly left Damiano but sometimes bad things must happen so that good things can feel much more exciting, Coraline never left him all this time, they were together at first not as a couple but as the time passed he realized that she was his person.
" Mar..Mar you up?" Ethan slowly opened the door, lately i don't have energy to stand up maybe because of the weather, it is changing so fast. " Please eat something" he said and rested his head on my shoulder, " i don't want to but i promise i soon will". Ethan is the only reason i at least get out of bed, eat, shower, if he didn't exist than i would be gone way too long ago. " I need to go to the studio, will you come with me my love?",i didn't feel like going but i didn't want to upset him after everything that he has done for me. " i will get ready and meet you there okay?", " okay" he answered and kissed me on the forehead.
After Ethan left i got up and took a shower, Even chose my outfit until i heard a knock on the door.
" hey hun" it was Anna, " you coming today?" she asked without saying hello or anything but i am used to it. " yeah i was about to get dressed", " did you eat anything?" she asked, i simply nodded my head.
Today the weather changed a lot, first it was sunny very calming weather but right now it got colder, that's why i love autumn it's just like  my moods. To be honest i wasn't feeling like going out today, i just wanted to lay in my bed all day long but both Ethan and Anna asked me to go so there is no way i can deny.
"How are things going with Cor and Damiano, i haven't talked with her in a while" Anna jumped on my bed, " hey! those are my clothes!" i shouted as she landed right on my ironed shirt, " They are good, much healthier than when he was with Giorgia..", " still nothing from her?." Anna asked, " still nothing from her" i replied. Two months passed by and Giorgia still doesn't have enough courage to at least tell us..tell him what she wanted, what was the reason for such an awful behavior..i trusted her, i really did but she just wasn't "the one" i guess.
"Come on hurry up lazy ass!" Anna was hurrying so much, i don't know why or where but she couldn't stay in the house one more second. I quickly got dressed and we left, it was still raining, the smell of the fresh, wet ground was amazing and there were yellow freshly dropped leaves all around.

*Marlenas fit*The place were Anna took me to was new, i have never been there

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Marlenas fit*
The place were Anna took me to was new, i have never been there. " i thought we were going to the studio?" i asked confusedly, " just..we decided to come here" Anna replied, at that moment i knew something strange was going on.
"Anna!" i got angry, i don't like surprises and she knows that. " ugh don't growl at me!" , " then tell me what is going on?!". Even tho i tried to ask her thousands of times about what was going on, she didn't answer, she just looked at her phone every five seconds. " at least lets go inside!  i am cold Anna", after Anna heard my sentence she jumped right in front of me " NO!..i mean..let's just wait for the others" , " Anna i will easily knock you out and go inside that building if you won't tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" i couldn't hold my anger in anymore.

Ten minutes passed by and Anna still wouldn't let me in, there was only one way left i had to get my self inside. " is that..no way!" i said in one breath, " what..WHAT IS IT" Anna was panicking too much, just like i wanted! " Giorgia is coming our way", " WHAT" she screamed and looked back, " ugh i can't see her where is s- OH SHIT MARLENA COME HERE!" my plan worked, she looked back and i ran inside.
" Suddenly all the lights turned on and everybody was staring at me."
i looked up at the banner on the wall, which said " Say yes Marlena!"
" I tried to stop her!" Anna looked at Ethan.
Why do i fuck everything up.