- 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 -

" HELLO EVERYBODY! HELLO ROME" Damiano yelled as usual, He has so much energy nobody else can compare to him. In a few seconds the lights turned off and Victoria started playing bass, The crowd went wild. Costumes that i chose for them looked perfect. the first song was " Zitti e buoni", people didn't give a single fuck about the rain, they were just jumping and having a great time in general, so did the staff. Anna danced so much she couldn't walk straight anymore, even before i met Måneskin my sister was a big fun of them i don't think she missed any of their x-factor performances . Talking about x-factor, second song was " beggin'" that's my favorite cover by them, i was singing from the backstage but for a second forgot not to show my face..it was too late. As they were getting ready for another song Ethan looked over and i think he saw me. i stepped back, hoping he didn't see me but then i heard what Damiano said and i knew, i knew he saw me.
"And for the last song we are playing Coraline!" Said Damiano but then he changed this sentence after Ethan whispered something in his ear. " well there are some changes, our beloved Edgar wants to play "Torna a casa"! what you guys think?!" The crowd started screaming " YES YES!" as they were throwing flowers on the stage.  I felt my heart drop.
I looked around and saw Anna approaching me " he saw you, didn't he?" she asked even tho she was sure. " What should i do Anna.." my whole body started shaking from the stress and anxiety.  " Marlena..?" Anna called me so i looked up and saw Damiano standing in front of me " Its your song Marlena..follow me" He took my hand and we entered the stage together, Everybody was gossiping and whispering " Who is this girl?! why is she on the stage?!" And He started singing.

               𝑆𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒
              𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒
             𝑆𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒
             𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

Then he whispered in my ear " Marlena come back home..he needs you" not knowing what to do, i decided to walk off the stage. I couldn't hear anything Anna was saying to me or Luke i just wanted to hide from everyone and everything. I went inside the first room that was available and sat on the floor. Tears couldn't be stopped anymore, they were choking me and didn't let breathe. Somebody was banging on the door but is stopped along with Måneskin's performance, even in another room you could hear Crowd cheering and clapping as the band was leaving the stage.
" Marlena are you there?" I heard Vic's voice, " come in" i replied.
She entered the room and sat beside me " He saw you Mar.. remember when you left our room before the show started? when Ethan came in he said " Shes here..i know shes here" but neither Thomas nor i said anything" and my dumb ass thought not looking up would save me.
" you know what?!" Vic added , " what?" i asked confused. " Today after the work, come to my house" she said while standing up and shaking  the dirt off her trousers. " i don't think thats a good idea vic.." my heart beat got crazier and crazier. " trust me" she opened the door and was about to leave when i quickly asked " but whats the address"..she just smiled and calmly said " you know exactly what the address is" Victoria left.
Maybe she's right, i should go home, change my outfit and visit vic. Especially after Damiano's words " he needs you" i got more confident, god i would give everything for them to forgive me and when i say everything i mean it.
Anna slowly peeked into the room and said " i heard what she said, you must go don't loose him again" then disappeared.
Two more bands performed and after that we were able to leave. The metro was already closed so Luke drove my sister and i home, as soon as we arrived i ran to my room to choose the outfit.

 The metro was already closed so Luke drove my sister and i home, as soon as we arrived i ran to my room to choose the outfit

" Anna does this look good?" i asked my sister who was so hungry that she ate about three sandwiches. " perfecto" she answered while eating the fourth one. " okay then..its time to
go" i called the taxi and left.
The whole ride i was thinking "Marlena maybe you should not go, you should return" but my heart was saying " go Marlena and get him back".
" miss we have arrived..miss?! " driver repeated. " oh yes yes here take the money and thank you very much" as i got out of the car and just stood in the rain i got butterflies in my stomach, i missed this feeling so much. " Marlena you arrived?!" Thomas called for me from the other side of the road, i smiled and waited for him, we crossed our arms and went upstairs.
You could hear the sound of " edge of seventeen by Stevie nicks" coming out of Victoria's house. " Ladies first" Thomas said as he opened the door for me. " Gentleman just like the old times" i added with a smile.
Inside there was only Victoria, dancing and drinking red wine on her own. " hi guys! lets drink!" she said while pouring Alcohol for us too.
" Where are the others?" i asked as i was looking at the pictures, hanging on a wall..there was a picture of all of us together last summer, on a beach.
Before vic could answer, somebody rang the bell.
" oh here i guess" she said and opened the door which was followed by Damiano and Ethan's Entrance. i quickly grabbed Thomas's hand " ouch!" he complained.
" Marlena hi! how are you" Damiano hugged me. We were never really as close as i was with others but i missed him and..it felt like he missed me too.
" Dami i missed you" i hugged him ever tighter.
Ethan didn't even pay attention to me. So i drank..and drank ..and drank. We all drank so much, Thomas and Damiano fell asleep on each other while Victoria couldn't stop dancing, she was full of energy. It was about 4 am when i realized Anna was all alone and i had to go. " Vic..vic!" i yelled at her. " Marlenaaaa are you leaving?! whyyy" vic literally fell on me. " Anna is all alone Vic i have to go but i will call you tomorrow okay?" i was trying to get her off my chest and put her on a bed, before giving me any response, she fell asleep. so i took my hat, opened the door and..
" wait Marlena.." i turned around " i will take
you home" Ethan said.