- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 -

But the music was so loud they couldn't even hear us or they were just trying to avoid all of the questions.
" Come on they won't hear us, lets just talk tomorrow" Ethan said as he took my arm, hinting it was time to go. " did you know?! about them?" i was happy that both of them found good people for each other but at the same time i was confused, why didn't Anna tell me before? i hope this isn't just one night stand thing because they are real cute together. Ethan was right, talking to them tomorrow would be much better for a few reasons: first of all i was so drunk i couldn't walk straight and so were they. Finally after dancing with my friends, drinking and having fun, it was time to go home. " Ethan.." i wasn't feeling well so i called my boyfriend, " oh no Marlena are you okay? i shouldn't have let you drink this much..lets go i will take you home" he picked me up and the next thing i remember is, Ethan waking me up in his car " babes we arrived" he said while taking me out, picked up.
Everything around me was spinning, i wanted to throw up but couldn't, it was the worst feeling ever, thats it , i am never drinking again! well at least not this much..
" Are you feeling better?" Ethan asked me after taking my shoes off and putting me on a bed, "definitely" i answered as my eyes were already shutting on their own. "okay than i will go now" but i didn't want him to leave.."no please" i grabbed his hand, " stay", he smiled and nodded. That night Ethan stayed with me, nothing happened between us but that doesn't matter, just the fact that he was there, right beside me full filled my needs.
Next morning i woke up to the sound of Anna opening the entrance door, my head was exploding and i smelled like an alcoholic " fuck" i sighed, it looks like Ethan has already left because he messaged me on the phone but its good that he left, at least he won't see me looking like this.. "Anna come here!" i called for my sister who came into my room like she didn't drink a drop of alcohol yesterday, how can people do that?! " yeah what's up..ugh Marlena please shower and than we can tall.." Anna closed the door quickly, i really needed to take a shower.
Water dropping down my face made me feel much better and much cleaner, at least i don't smell like a homeless person who sniffs gas or something. 
As i entered the kitchen while drying my hair with a towel, my sister laughed and said " now we can talk!" i looked at her and she was already changed into another outfit, ready to go somewhere. " where are you going?" i asked her like i didn't know anything. "well i am just going out, why are you asking am i not allowed to?" you could see how much she was stressing, Anna is a good girl who can't lie unlike her sister. " with who" i quickly added, her whole face went red. " just a friend.." oh it was getting embarrassing, so it was time to tell her " hmm let me guess..her name is Victoria" Anna froze, " i saw you two yesterday and i am so happy for you!" before i could even finish my sentence, she hugged me and said " so you are not mad?!", " no why would i?!" , " i don't know she is you best friend and i..you know". I hugged her even tighter, calmed her down and complimented the outfit Anna was wearing for a date.

turns out they are going on a concert in another town and she will stay there for a day

After Anna left, i cleaned the house and watched something, soon Ethan called me too. " are you free my love?" he asked politely, god i love him so much it hurts. " depends on what you have in mind" my answer made both of us laugh. " Get ready i will pick you up in 30 minutes".

in 20 minutes i was ready, waiting for Ethan and he arrived in his black Cadillac, with a cigarette between his teeth

in 20 minutes i was ready, waiting for Ethan and he arrived in his black Cadillac, with a cigarette between his teeth. as soon as i got outside, he got out too, pushed me closer to him by putting his big veiny arms on my back and kissed me passionately, that made my red lipstick smudge.
We soon arrived to the best restaurant in Rome  called " La pergola", i personally have never been there but always wanted to.
The view from our seats were astonishing.
" do you like it?" Ethan asked me as i was starting outside, " are you kidding me?! i love it!" he smiled because of my reaction. After the food arrived we ordered a glass of red wine, yes i know i promised not to drink again but hey its not like i eat at a places like this everyday.. Even tho everything was amazing i could see on Ethans face something was not right. " hey if you don't like it here we can leave", " its a little bit boring don't you think?" i nodded so he smiled, stood up and whispered in my ear " let's go somewhere where we can really have fun".

Even tho i tried to ask where we were going, Ethan wouldn't say a word just " trust me" nothing else so i decided to really trust him and in an hour we were in the entrance of an amusement park, yeah you heard it right an amusement park.
" Ethan!" , " yes my love" those words make me loose control but right now i was mad as fuck. " look what i am wearing! i can't go in there with this skirt!" i whined. " yes you can we will only where you want okay?" he approached me so that made me say yes.
We entered the park and at first i was full of complexes but after a few rides i didn't care about my outfit, i only cared about two of us having fun. As it was getting darker more fun the rides were getting. We sat on roller coasters, on a big pirate ship where i screamed from the top of my lungs while ethan was just holding me near him and not changing an emotion on his face, after that we went to eat ice cream, my favorite flavor is chocolate chip
cookie and Ethans favorite is just plain vanilla, plain just like his emotions. Time flew so fast that i didn't even notice, it was time to go home.

Ethan drove me home as soon as i got out of the car i remember " shit Anna is not here tonight..i am all alone!" so i turned around, leaned down on Ethans window and said " mister i think you have something that belongs to me..i have many more of them but you have to see them yourself..why don't you come inside" you could see on his face, he liked this offer. " what about Anna" , "shes out of town tonight" i said as i walked away, opened the door and Winked at him.

——— writers question ——-
Guys i make this outfits my self, i wanted to ask do you like them or not? and if not what would you like to be changed