- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 -

Yesterday was an amazing night, full of joy and good memories for future but just like everything good, this trip had to end too. Our flight was late at night, well at 4 am actually so you decided is it late at night or early in the morning.
"Marlena..my love wake up we need to pack our stuff for tonight" Ethan was trying to gently wake me up after i fell asleep on a couch, " i fell asleep again? god why am i like this" My head was still hurting from yesterdays hangover but Ethan was right, we have to get ready. I looked at the clock and it was still noon, today's weather is terrible, it's raining and the lightning is shining the sky. " Do you think we will be able to get home today?" i asked Ethan who was lightning a cigarette out on a balcony, he didn't hear my question so i approached him, sat on his lap as he wrapped his hands around my waist, after repeating the question he replied " well i hope so, i have some important business in Italy", i wanted to ask what his business was but didn't, i just took a single puff of his Cigarette and went back inside, My whole body was frozen but it's not that cold outside.
Soon Thomas and fleur came back home, they decided to spend this last day together which i think is very romantic and adorable, Damiano and Giorgia on the other hand.. i don't know what's happening to them but the sparkle is gone if you know what i mean, but Damiano seemed so in love. Coraline helped me pack in our room, at first we were alone and started gossiping a little bit. " hey pst what's wrong with them" Coraline hinted me to Damiano and his girlfriend, " you noticed that too?! i want to ask but it's kinda not my business.." we both looked at them at the same time but turned our heads when Giorgia noticed us too. " So how are things going with that boy huh" I quickly changed the subject and didn't even notice Ethan who heard our conversation " what?! Coraline likes someone? who is he" he asked but Coraline was trying so hard to avoid this question.
Time quickly passed by and we were all ready to go, Even tho it was about 3am i heard someone close the door, " who left?" Thomas asked Damiano, " It's Giorgia..she will be back soon". I don't know what's going on between these two but..
" Marlena give me your luggage, our taxi is here" Ethan entered the room as i was looking out of the window, the view is amazing, Night Paris will make you believe that dreams do come true.
After we went downstairs, it was time to say goodbye to Coraline and Fleur. I have never seen Thomas try to hide his emotions so hard before, he did that so could Fleur wouldn't feel worse. " It's okay darling we will meet again..somewhere in northern France" Thomas's words made me tear up, she was holding him tight , not wanting to let go but neither did he.
Marlena on the other hand was standing quietly in a rain, holding an umbrella, Even tho no one else could see, i noticed that she was crying, she never showed me that before. I stood up to get closer, suddenly Damiano stopped me " Is she crying?" he asked but i didn't know what to say ," i don't think so" but he still got to her earlier than i did and hugged Coraline, we were right..Coraline was crying. I approached her and tried so hard to hide the tears running down my face but she noticed, just like i did.
" Promise me you won't disappear again" Coraline said as she hid her face in my hair, " I promise". Taxi driver honked so i had to go, i didn't look back people say it's a bad thing to do when you are leaving someone. " Are you okay my love" Ethan gently took my hand and put it on his hand, " yeah..i will just miss her" i rested my head on Ethan's shoulder.
We soon arrived at the airport, well not all of us Giorgia was still nowhere to be seen. " Damiano don't worry i am sure she will be here soon" I told Damiano but he wasn't listening to me, we were sitting in silence for a few minutes until he whispered in my ear " I knew something wasn't right with her..i felt it". I didn't know what to say, i didn't even know what he meant. " oh look a taxi it's definitely Giorgia" Thomas pointed at a taxi which stopped right in-front of us but it wasn't Giorgia..
" CORALINE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I screamed out of confusion, we just said goodbye to each other what was she doing here at the airport. " I have to give this to Damiano" She took a piece of paper out of her pocket, it was folded so we couldn't see what was written on it. " what is this?!" Damiano asked , " it's from Giorgia ,Damiano..she gave it to me", " Giorgia?! where is she herself" Victoria Asked Coraline but she didn't respond, Damiano sat down and opened the letter, It was raining that night but you could still see his tears.
" What is it" Anna asked but we all knew what that letter said. " She..she left me" Damiano stood up and froze in one place " she left me" he repeated.
Everyone was in shock, only Coraline managed to ask him how he was and as an answer he just hugged her, tightly.
In that moment i realized " Its him.. Damiano.. the guy she fell in love with..it has always been..him."