- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 -

Today is a big day! We are going to France, Damiano planned the whole trip and to be honest we all really needed it.
Ethan went to put gas in a car before i packed our luggage, it's not very big but Ethan said i am packing way too much for two or three days but hey it's France, it's Paris!
As i was searching for my passport and checking our tickets, Vic called, Even tho we would meet each other in two hours, we still talked so much on the phone that i couldn't even hear Ethan honking.
"Let me guess, you and Vic were gossiping again right?" He said with an Evil smirk on his face, unfortunately he was very right and i had no right to argue, that's why changing the subject would be the best way to run away from the fact that he won, again.

" Are Dami and Giorgia coming with us?" , " well no actually, we need to go to my apartment first that's why".

We headed to Ethan's apartment to check Everything, lights, water, gas, Everything that could be dangerous if we forgot about it.
Happily Everything was perfect, we just sat down for a little bit because Ethan wanted to smoke a cigarette.

" Can i have one?" i asked politely, usually smoking is a big no for me but right now it was almost like my body was asking for one, it made me get confused but so was Ethan.
" Since when do you smoke my love?" i didn't respond so he just took one out of it's box and handed me " Thanks" now i replied.

As i already said, smoking is not for me and today was not an Expectation either, Coughs were trying to escape from my throat as the smoke hit the lungs but i couldn't let Ethan laugh at me, not again. Because of that i decided to play cool and just inhale.

" You know you can cough right? i swear i won't laugh"

Of course he Noticed, how could he not while my face turned as red as a tomato. It was a relief not going to lie, i just put half of the cigarette out and stood up, hinting Ethan that it was already time to go.

The flight is very early, 6 am to be exact so we had to be there at least one hour earlier.
The weather was okay, it was chilly but not too much, at least it was not foggy which could lead to the flight delay.
I have never been to France but always wanted to, not because of pictures or because it's a country of fashion no, absolutely not but because of its beautiful and interesting History, Louvre Museum, Palace of Versailles and many more.
Soon we arrived at the airport, turns out Vic, Anna and Thomas were already there but of course Damiano and Giorgia were late, as always. Everybody was so sleepy, we could barely talk.

" It's so cold isn't it?" Victoria broke an awkward Silence, followed by Everyone agreeing to her. " It is but because of the time, it will be a great weather when we Arrive in France" Thomas said as he took a bite of his sandwich. Anna opened her mouth, hinting Thomas to let her take a bite too which he first denied but then agreed to.

Ethan started curling his hair with his fingers, i knew what that meant, he got bored and impatient. " Okay now where is he huh? Boarding is about to start". See? i was right.
Vic took out her phone and called Damiano but it wasn't necessary as the whole Airport saw him drift into the parking lot and rush inside, followed by Giorgia, his girlfriend.
They are so cute together and Damiano is so happy to be with her, finally he is serious about a relationship too.

They arrived just on time, we greeted each other and headed to the plane. After some checking, we were finally on the board, ready to take off.
The view was amazing, Night Italy was even better from the top but unfortunately i soon fell asleep on Ethans shoulder, who rested his head on mine and fell asleep too.

In the morning a Stewardess woke us up, saying that we were already in France. it was about 8 am just like in Italy because there is no time difference. Ethan helped me take out our luggage as we waited for the others to come out too.

Finally we all gathered together, outside the Airport waiting for Damiano to say the address for our Hotel so we could go and rest as he was searching through his phone.
" Guys what day is it today?" Damiano asked with some weird look on his face, almost like he fucked something up and just realized.
" Saturday why?" Ethan replied.
" um..." Gosh we are definitely in a big trouble. " Damiano what did you do?.." Victoria raised her tone.

" I booked the hotel for the next Saturday, not this one" Damiano was ready to be shitted on.