- 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 -

Everyone was staring at me, it felt so bad , so uncomfortable but at the same time i was so happy. " LIGHTS!" somebody screamed and everything went black.
" What is going on?!" i asked Anna but it was pitch dark plus i think she was already gone. Suddenly i heard a pitch sound of a microphone not far away from me

" 𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟....."

it was Ethans voice, Gentle, sweet, beautiful voice. All this time and i have never heard Ethan sing before, maybe just a little bit but he never sang to me. Torna a Casa... the same song that brought us back together. Slowly more and more things were visible, Damiano was on a guitar, Thomas was playing Drums snd and Victoria was playing bass as always. i was looking at him and felt butterflies in my stomach, Even after all this time this man makes me fell like its our first time seeing each other, looking at each other, falling for each other.. rose pedals started falling slowly from the top, they were white, my favorite.
Anna approached me, took my hand and guided me closer to Ethan, who was looking at me and singing like there was no one else around, just the two of us.

" 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟
                 𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑎 𝑐𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒...."

I couldn't take my eyes off him, my heartbeat went crazy, Every girl at one point of their lives thought about this moment, their wedding, white dress that they were going to wear in a wedding but me..i never thought this would happen to me, especially after we found out about this terrible cancer that ruined my life completely, at least i thought it did until Ethan and i met again few month ago..never could i imagine that my life could be this beautiful.

                  " 𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
                    𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ..."

He was getting closer and closer to me, while my heart was beating faster and faster.. i looked around, even tho it was very dark, lightning that was focused on Ethan was still hitting some other people... i saw Anna smiling at me with tears in her eyes but behind her was a man... standing and staring at me, with a little smirk on his face. Who is he?..why does he look so familiar? it was hard to see him fully and it was torturing me..god who is this man and why does he look so familiar. Lost in my thoughts i didn't even see Ethan who was standing right in front of me.

            " 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑
               𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡..."

Ethan slowly bent down on one knee and i gasped, not only me everyone did like they didn't plan this whole thing together. i looked at Anna one more time, she was crying harder now and Victoria was holding her tightly but that man.. He wasn't there anymore its like he vanished, i looked around, he was no where to be seen but i felt an instant connection, i must know who that man is.
The light hit my face so from now on i definitely was in a center of attention.

                      " 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
                         𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡...."

Ethan stopped singing but everyone else continued, Tears were rushing from my eyes. It was such a beautiful and happy moment, few month ago i could only dream about it.
Ethan put his hand in his pocket and took out a beautiful blue box..with a beautiful ring inside of it.
" Marlena..love of my life..happiness of my heart will you marry me?" ....

He said this sentence in one breath, i couldn't stop the tears from running down my face and the moment i was about to say my answer..i saw him... i saw my dad standing beside Ethan..it was my first time seeing him after he passed.

" Come on Angel..i am waiting"

He said and that's the last thing i remember.