- 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 -

" Marlena?! " Vic called my name, she seemed so confused yet so happy..

"Vic" i said with my ashamed voice because that's exactly how i felt, i left her without any explanation so she has every right to be mad at me.

" god i missed you so much" as i said she had every right to be mad at me but still the first thing she did when she saw me is to hug me so tightly that i couldn't even breathe!

" Vic you have no idea how much i missed you..i am sorry.." all the emotions hit at once but so did the tears, which i couldn't help myself from letting them run down my face.

" i Know Mar..i know it's okay you hear me? don't show me tears! show me your beautiful smile"

Vic's words really did make me smile naturally.

" thats what i am talking about!" said vic who couldn't stop hugging me but neither could i.

I saw her eyes tearing up, her beautiful blue eyes which i always loved and adored..because Vic had already put her make up on and the tears would smudge it all, i decided to change the subject.

"how are you guys doing, how is he..?" tears started choking me but i tried so hard not to show her.

Vic played with my hair as she was talking about some of the stuff that happened after i left, turns out none of them hate me but Ethan on the other hand..

"he doesn't hate you Mar" said vic but you could hear in her voice how unsure she was. " he just..after you left for about two months he was trying to find you but you disappeared, we couldn't find where you lived, what was your phone number nor you socials so after that he slowly started giving up..he doesn't hate you Mar, he is just disappointed in you"

That is even worse, it would be better if he hated me rather than be disappointed in me..Only if he knew why i left him..only if he knew that leaving him..leaving them was my only option.

" Lets just choose the outfits okay? "  if we talked more about this topic there was a big chance of Ethan coming in. quicker i left , better.

" i was thinking all black, its casual and always works but Dami says we should try something else and of course every body agrees with him" Victoria sighed.

As i was searching trough all these beautiful clothes, somebody entered the room i didn't turn around maybe because i was scared it would be Ethan and not looking at him would save me but i was wrong, again.

" God i am so tired and the weather is so shitty! did you choose outfits? please tell me we are not wearing all black again, vic why are not you saying anything..who is this girl?" It was Thomas who came inside the room, thank god. Vic was not saying anything and he knew something was not right, after a few seconds of standing in the silence i decided to turn around, if Victoria was happy to meet me again why would Thomas be mad?.

" am i dreaming?.." his eyes got bigger as he saw me.
" hey T.." Thomas didn't even let me finish my sentence, he picked me up and hugged me tightly just like vic.
" MARLENA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" he asked after putting me down, he was very confused, happy , excited everything together at the same time.
" well thats a long story.." the best escape from that question. " here i think you should wear this..its cute and not black."

* Måneskin's outfit for concert *i quickly picked an outfit, hoping Thomas wouldn't ask anything else and i would escape from this room fast

i quickly picked an outfit, hoping Thomas wouldn't ask anything else and i would escape from this room fast. Vic looked up and down, then said " perfect." that was such a relief now it was time to go. " guys i have to go now, do my job so..see you later" i said in one breath. Thomas hugged me one more time and after that i left.
as i was looking through the papers trying to understand which band was performing first, i accidentally dropped everything down ." SHIT"  i shouted but turns out it was too loud.
" do you need help?" someone asked as he was getting closer and closer. " no no its okay i got it" i was trying to pick up everything as fast as possible but in a few seconds, someone bent down to help me but i didn't look up..i just said thank you and ran away..nothing could make me forget that long black hair which still had the same coconut smell, just like the old times.
" do i know you?!" Ethan asked as i entered the first room on my left , trying to avoid him. " that's weird..." he said from far away.
Even after all this time i couldn't get over him, my heart beat exactly how it beat when i first met him..on a concert in 2019 October, it was a beautiful rainy day and i was with Victoria in a bar thats where she introduced them to me and that Evening Ethan brought me home well not like that we actually walked together..at that time Anna and i lived in another apartment which happened to be near his house. I didn't even know him that much when he asked me to be his girlfriend in the same cafe we first met, that one year i spent with him was the best time of my life but everything changed after..
" Marlena..? hey what are you doing here!" Anna asked me as she entered the room but she knew something happened.
" i met vic and thomas and..."
"and?!" she asked nervously
" and i met him too but he didn't see my face..thank god" i sighed while wiping the tears off my face with the sleeve of this sweater that i was wearing. Anna went silent, she just sat on the floor beside me, rested her head on my shoulder and then kissed it.
" what time is it An" i asked after a few minutes to break the silence
" its almost nine we have to go..but are you okay?" you could see on her face that she really worried about me, the only person that worried about me.
" yeah totally lets go" i stood up and got out of the room, the concert was about to start.

(question: do you want this story to include smut too?)