- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 -

As soon as we entered the house, Ethan picked me up and headed to the kitchen. We were making out as he was aggressively throwing things off a table to put me there, " fuck i love you so much" he said after leaning back on me, soon our clothes were all around the place so we decided to move into my room. Ethan dropped me on the bed and got on top as he was pushing his muscular body against mine but i wanted to get power in my hands so pushed him off and now i was in charge, " you beg me mister" i whispered in his ear while licking his chest " i don't beg darling" he said in English with his Italian accent, i started riding his dick so hard that he couldn't stop moaning from pleasure but the second i knew he was about to finish i stopped, Ethan looked at me and said " you have no idea what you do to me, don't stop" as he was holding me by my waist, " make me" i replied. he changed his position, making me sit on his lap, put his hands on my back and started pushing me closer to him, first very gently but then it got faster and much better.
" i bet you won't be able to walk for a week baby" Ethan said as we both fell on our backs, " it was worth it tho" i winked at him. It was already dark outside but i still wanted to take a walk, to be honest night walks are much better plus it makes me feel way more relaxed and better.
" What are you thinking about?" Ethan asked me as he was playing with my hair while i was looking out of the window. " nothing just..Ethan can i ask you something?" , " sure anything", " will you go on a walk with me?" , " now? i mean why not" his answer made me very happy so i jumped out of bed and opened the closet to wear something. " hm what should i wear.." , " oo can i choose for you?" Ethan quickly got very excited " yes please!" i went and kissed him on his forehead.

Soon after Ethan chose an outfit for me, we went out and it was amazing

Soon after Ethan chose an outfit for me, we went out and it was amazing. Nobody was outside only elderly couples who i think looked at us and remembered their youth, i wish one day many many years later i will be walking down this street, healthy..with Ethan and talk about the days we are living in now. Rome is very beautiful but mystical too especially at night, i like it here. After a few seconds we came across a beautiful tree, definitely a few hundreds of years old but still as beautiful as new. " Ethan babe look" as he turned around i took a pic of him to remember this moments forever, " come on Marlena! i hate pictures you know that!" he started complaining but stopped when i gave him a kiss. " hey lets sit down near this tree and take a picture okay? promise i won't show it to anyone" Ethan agreed and we took lots of pics, god i wish i never wasted all those months but what can i do about it now? i thought i was dying..i would rather die alone than make my loved ones watch my suffering, i try to stop thinking about things like that but the thoughts come in my head on their own i would give everything to make it stop, everything.
" Mar i want to ask you something", Ethan said as he took my hand and kissed it " is everything okay?..i mean i just think something is bothering you and you are not telling me so please tell me" , he looked me in the eyes and at first i wanted to lie but no, i need to stop lying to him it only makes everything worse. " The thoughts about those few months are killing me Ethan, they are not leaving me alone", " what do you mean, what thoughts?" , " thoughts that i betrayed you, that you are way better off without me" i couldn't hold my tears in so Ethan comforted me, wiped off my tears with his thumb and said " i am never better off without you, you can scream at me, yell at me , beg for me to leave but i will never let you go again, your problems are my problems and we are going to solve them together you hear me? without you i am nothing..you keep me alive Marlena, my Marlena.."
As i put my head on his lap after a few minutes turns out i fell asleep, yeah we were sitting on a ground where little stones were sticking in my legs but still..i slept better than i ever slept over those 5 months.
The sound of my phone ringing woke me up, " who's calling" i asked Ethan as i was just opening my eyes " oh its Vic", "Vic?..hey Vic-"
" MARLENA PLEASE HELP ME" Victoria yelled as soon as i answered the phone " VIC WHAT HAPPENED", " ITS ANNA..PLEASE HELP ME". " what is it?!" Ethan asked after he saw my face turn white, " Ethan we must get to the hospital! NOW!"