- 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 -

𝐸𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I can't stand living without Marlena anymore, her touch..her magnificent smell..her hugs everything felt better when she was right beside me every morning. "You can do it Ethan, you can do it!" that's what i keep telling my self everyday but can i?.. can i really do it? i don't know, i am lost in my own thoughts. days pass by without her being by my side and it feels so empty you know? i never thought i could ever miss a person this much but here we are.

Days passed and Ethan decided that it was finally time to do it, to visit..her.
He got inside the car and started driving so fast that even the police chased him but Ethan couldn't care less about that, he only wanted Marlena. Finally after driving for hours he arrived..

" MARLENA" Ethan shouted from his lungs, even the neighbors peeked out of their windows.

𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

My eyes were full of tears..i know its just a stupid book that i wrote but suddenly i felt like Ethan really lost me and i really lost him too.. Someone shouting my name made my heart skip a beat. " Marlena there is someone calling for you" My dad shouted from another room, " got it! thanks dad! " God i got so lost in that story that i totally forgot my dad is very much alive and well. i looked out from my balcony and..." ETHAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" i quickly put my shoes on and ran down the stairs " who is it mar" my mom asked, " Ethan, its Ethan" i screamed from happiness, " oh invite him in darling!" but i didn't respond i just ran out of the house and hugged him. " Ethan what are you doing here! i thought you were in Palermo!", " i was but.. i couldn't last without you anymore so i came back", " come on let's go inside".
We talked a lot especially about my book, he didn't like the ending or the fact that i had cancer. " Come on Marlena.. why can't you just write happy story.", " because my love this is much more interesting! plus i like how we reunited after a few months".
" Children come downstairs, the dinner is ready!" Mom called for us so we went downstairs, the smell was amazing.
" So Ethan what was the main reason you came back?" my dad loves asking questions when he already knows the answer. " i guess we all know what or WHO was the main reason" Anna laughed so i stepped on her foot. " OUCH" she started complaining.
" Yes actually.. Anna is right.. i came back to take Marlena with me" Ethans words made me freeze in place. " I mean i trust you son but for how long" My dad asked, Ethan put his hand on mine and said " In palermo not so long..but i want to ask you for her hand..for forever". " OH SHIIIIT" Anna screamed " GIRL SAY SOMETHING" her words made me come back to reality.
" Will you..marry me Marlena?"..this time there were no dead people around us or cancer in my head so i responded.

" Yes..yes my love i will".