12

12

"LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR HAIR." I DEMANDED TO mikasa and eren who all sat on the couch. currently, they were watching their favorite show all together while i was working on some new clothing pieces.

"who?" mikasa asked.

"you and eren." i replied.

"me?!" eren shouted.

"shh, yes, you." i sighed. "you have long hair, so does mika."

"i'm clear on this one..." armin breathed out, relieved.

"c'mon! i need a break from work!" i groaned. both eren and mikasa ignored me awkwardly. finally i let out a breath and walked back to my room to the open notebook with different measurements and designs. "arghhh.."

"y/n! just come watch TV with us!" armin exclaimed.

"don't wanna." i muttered. of course he couldn't hear but i didn't care. i got up from my desk and flopped on my bed instead, looking out the window.

"stop moping. come do my hair." i heard eren's voice peep from my door. i perked up my head to see him rubbing the back of his neck with an annoyed expression. my face lit up and i hurried across my room to pull eren's hand into my desk chair. "what are you going to do..." he asked.

"good question." i snickered. i grabbed two hair ties from my desk drawer and a brush. i took out his loose man bun to release the long brown locks. his hair was long and silky, reaching to about his shoulders. "you have pretty hair."

"i don't think pretty is a term to describe me." he purred.

"what term would you like to be described as then?" i questioned. brushing his hair through again as the soft strands fell through the plastic bristles over and over again.

"hot, sexy, seduct-" he started before i interrupted him but nagging his hair. "ow!"

"ugly." i spat. he rolled his eyes in the mirror of my vanity-desk. i finished brushing his hair and then spit the part down the middle of his head. "mind playing some music or something?"

"or, we can just talk?" he stated. i hummed in response and he continued. "why did you want to play with my hair?"

"because i've been making new clothing designs for the upcoming show or whatever. it's stressful." i sighed. he let out a sigh as well.

"it really is, i rarely ever get a break and i just need one."

"well, you were just having a break while i was working..."

"that's not what i mean! there's something i feel like would help but i can't grasp on what it is." he muttered and furrowed his eyebrows in thought. i smiled to myself as i grabbed one of the hair ties to tie eren's hair. i took one half and brushed it up to the top of his head, still at the side a little bit. "what are you doing..."

"you'll see!" i giggled and turned the seat with my leg so he was facing away from the mirror. i went to the front of him and leaned over his face to grab the extra strands.

"can you get your boobs out of my face...?" he mumbled.

"shut up, you probably enjoy it." i growled and lowered my body. i finally tied up the one side of the hair. i did the exact same on the other side except quicker. just then i looked at eren who had his long hair in pigtails. i held in my laugh as i grabbed my phone and took a picture of him.

"can i look now?" he asked.

"haha yes!" i burst into uncontrollable laughter. he spun around on the chair to face the mirror. his face dropped and you could almost see the shadow casted over his eyes. "you look so cute!~" i laughed some more.