24

24

    "THIS ONE IS YOURS, Y/N!" SASHA EXCLAIMED AND HANDED me a cutely wrapped box. i thanked her and began to open it carefully. inside there a collection of food pins. different kinds varying from potato's, to noodles, and avocados. i smiled to the brunette.

"thank you, sasha!" i laughed. she smiled happily and gave me a hug. i turned to eren who sat in between armin and i. he smiled so happily from others gifts, that it made me hesitant to even give him mine. gifts were exchanged between everyone. but i never gave mine to eren. funny thing is, this christmas was huge. even peick, reiner and all of them attended as well! so many gifts were given.

"alright! now that we're done with that, let's eat!" armin beamed and led everyone over to their grand dining room. giving off a perfect view to the chilly beach right outside the window. everyone seated and armin announced that he needed to tell us all something important. "everyone, please listen!" he yelled. everyone quieted and looked at the blonde who stood next to his fiancé, hand in hand. eren grabbed my hand under the table. "annie and i are... annie is pregnant, we're having a baby!" he cheered.

"congrats you two!"

"awhhh, it's gonna be so cute!"

"i'm so happy for you!"

cheers erupted from around the room. smiled and giggles from everyone. armin blushed from all the praise and excitement. "sasha don't eat yet!" connie yelled at the female who aggressively stuffed her face with mashed potatoes.

"well isn't that exciting, armin starting a family and getting married." mikasa started conversation up in the car on our way home. i smiled and nodded, a little envious of my blonde friend.

"the blonde bastard has game to be honest." eren chuckled.

"hey that's copying my nickname to you!" i yelled.

"what?!"

"brunette bastard; blonde bastard. that's copy write!" i exclaimed.

"well i-"

"alright enough fuss you two." mikasa shushed. we both shut up and i stuck my tongue out at eren. i looked out the window to the dark night sky. chirstmas night, and the stars always reminded me of the eager kids waiting for santa claus to arrive and eat the deliciously made cookies, and place exciting gifts under the tree.

memories of past chirstmas's flew in.

"here you go, y/n!" eren smiled and handed me a tiny box. it was wrapped in gold and white wrapping paper, and included a little bow on top. "i hope you like it!" he beamed. i blushed and accepted the gift. carefully, i unwrapped it to see a black box under it, i open the lid to see the exact pristine bracelet my mom once wore. the intricate design of silver chain with clear gems all over the sides.

"thank you, eren! this is the best gift ever!" i cried and hugged him tightly. he giggled.

"try it on!" he exclaimed. i removed myself from him and gently took the brace from the box, wrapping it around my tiny wrist. "look, it fits perfectly. it's very pretty on you!" the bracelet wrapped right onto my tiny wrist. my mother had a small wrist, due to the fact her illness made her lack in muscle.

she always said the bracelet meant so much to her, and that one day, she would give it to me as well. but she never wanted to loose it so it wrapped around her boney wrist tightly, to make sure it never slipped off.