20

20
when i put this symbol; ' ♪ ' play the song! of course this is optional :)

"CMON! GO SHOWER! ILL GET SOME OUTFIT CHOICES READY!" mikasa urged and pushed me into the bathroom.

"can i last have a towel?" i sighed. i've never really seen mikasa like this so it's taking me a moment to absorb it all in.

"oh, right." she muttered and quickly ran off to grab me a towel. i shut the door, knowing she'd be back with a towel and quickly removed my clothes. i turned on the water but mikasa barged in. "here!"

"i'm naked."

"no, you're hot. now hurry up and shower!" she cheered. i chuckled at her behavior. we were so close that we could see each other naked and just rub it off with a "you're hot" i followed her command and quickly took a shower, then wrapped the towel around me and walked to my bedroom. there, mikasa was going through my closet look for outfits.

"you found one yet?" i asked and walked to get some underwear.

"i have 4 options, and wear some fancy panties, you never know." she winked. i rolled my eye and just grabbed a black lace pair and matching bra. "come look and pick."

i walked over and looked to what she had sprawled out. "hmm." i hummed.

PICK ONE

	"this one works fine

"this one works fine." i smiled and grabbed the one of the four outfits mikasa chose for me.

"okay! put it on and i'll do you hair and makeup!" she exclaimed. i did what she said and slipped on the outfit. i then sat at my vanity while mikasa came back in with a whole makeup box and a hair curler.

"woah, woah, woah! i don't want a lot of makeup, okay?" i chuckled nervously and held out my hands. i was never a big fan of makeup, maybe some light colored lipstick and mascara but that was about it.

"fine." she huffed. she plugged in the curling iron and reached for her makeup box, pulling out a primer and rubbing it over my face gently. i was happy mikasa was the one doing everything, because i didn't have a damned clue of what to do. in fact, mikasa studied cosmetology for a semester so it kinda worked out.

mikasa lightly applied blush and highlighter on my cheeks and jaw and powered a few swipes of neutral colored eyeshadow on my eyelids. she finished it off with a subtle shiny lipgloss and deep black mascara.

"you're so lucky you have naturally thick and long eyelashes." she smiled.

"huh, but you do too, 'yknow."

"yeah, but they go with your eyes better." she beamed and then began parting my hair and blow drying it with a hair dryer. when she finished, she quickly textured my hair into loose and round curls that fit my outfit perfectly. "hmm, do you want the curls up or down?" she asked.