19

19

TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS GOING TO ASK EREN OUT. don't get me wrong, i was nervous as hell but that didn't change the fact i wanted to ask him.

"oh, hey, y/n!" eren's voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"fuck! what-" i squealed from his action. currently, i was just sitting in my office sitting on the chair by my desk.

"so, we need you to try and estimate the dress siz-"

"29.5" waist, 39.75" hips, and 36.5 bust." i interrupted.

"shit, how do you remember that off the top of your head." he gawked. i looked at him and couldn't help but blush and look away. he looked so damn hot, it wasn't even a joke. the signature half-up-half-down bun and black suit suited him perfectly. "y/n? are you okay? you're really red."

"i'm fine!" i exclaimed and got up from my chair. i took a deep breath and looked at his piercing teal eyes. before i could say anything, his hand rushed to my forehead and a worry expression was plastered on his face.

"you're not burning up..." he muttered.

"eren, go out with me." i mumbled in a demanding tone.

"what?" he replied. shit, i should've worded it differently. "i couldn't hear you, you spoke to softly."

"uhm..." i whispered, "please go on a date with me..." i squeaked and looked away from his face, my face and ears burning up so badly.

"a date? with me?" he asked. i nodded slowly. he took my hands which made me face him. "i'd be more than happy to go on a date with you."

he said yes...?

HE SAID YES?!

HE SAID YES!

"right... where do you want to go...?" i asked, quietly.

"hm, somewhere fancy!" he answered. my poor wallet... i nodded. we stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. eventually, i looked down to our hands which were still connected. "ah, sorry." he quickly retreated his hands. "how about you go home early, you don't need to stay here when you don't have any work to do."

"right, thank you." i smiled as best as i could and dashed out of the room with my purse. i would have to come pick him up later, which would work out because then we could drive to dinner. i didn't waste a moment to dial up mikasa onto the car bluetooth.

it dialed once... twice...

"y/n? what's up." her voice traveled through the speakers of my car.

"i have good news!" i cheered.

"tell me then!" she screamed anxiously into the microphone.

"i asked out eren..."

"and?!" she interrupted. "mikasa get your ass back here!" a voice yelled in the background. "shut the fuck up jean boy! this information is more important than your entire life!"

"jean? you're with him?" i asked.

'we're co-workers, now tell me the news!" she squealed like a middle school girl. i chuckled.

"he said yes." i gave in reply. she screamed in happiness and giggled. i smiled imagining the normal stoic cold mikasa giggling over a few words.

"i'll help you get ready when i get off work, okay? i leave early today because our inbox's are mostly empty."